We look forward to collaborating with our new Strategic Radiology colleagues and enjoying membership benefits, such as access to quality benchmarking opportunities as well as in-house, subspecialty after-hours support.
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) April 06, 2018
Minneapolis Radiology Associates., MN, has joined the Strategic Radiology national coalition of independent radiology practices. With the addition of the 26-physician practice, Strategic Radiology establishes a presence in the state of Minnesota.
“We are proud to welcome Minneapolis Radiology Associates to the Strategic Radiology coalition,” said Arl Van Moore, Jr., MD, FACR, CEO and chair, Strategic Radiology. “Minneapolis Radiology Associates is an excellent practice that shares our core values and commitment to excellence and also broadens our geographic diversity.”
Minneapolis Radiology Associates provides subspecialized imaging services to six hospitals, four regional health systems, and multiple outpatient imaging and intervention sites in the region. They also own a management services organization that provides billing management, IT consulting, and other administrative services. The practice is active in medical research and education through its non-profit Minneapolis Radiology and Vascular Research Foundation, a 501c(3) with a medical education and research mission.
“We recently concluded decisively that we are not interested in a private equity/venture capital relationship,” said Troy Roovers, CEO, Minneapolis Radiology Associates. “We look forward to collaborating with our new Strategic Radiology colleagues and enjoying membership benefits, such as access to quality benchmarking opportunities as well as in-house, subspecialty after-hours support.”
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of 22 private radiology practices, representing more than 1,000 radiologists. The coalition’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses.
SR Core Members:
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, Washington State
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc.; Pasadena, CA including The Hill Medical Corporation and Arcadia Radiology Medical Group divisions
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members:
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates, Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiologic Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Professional Radiology, Inc.; Cincinnati, OH
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates, PA; Little Rock, AR
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA