RetailNarrative brings the expertise, analytics and merchandising concepts together in one place, on its own, in seconds - James Lewis, Founder and CEO of Enhanced Retail Solutions.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 10, 2018
Enhanced Retail Solutions, a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)retail analytic and demand planning solutions to suppliers, licensors and their retail trading partners, today announced a major update of RetailNarrative, their expert system designed to aggregate and ask questions of Retail POS and Demand Planning data, then determine the relevance and value of taking action.
Version 2.0 brings a multitude of new features:
- An added, simpler interface to provide the user with a more focused view, showing one priority at a time. The user can “slide” through the opportunities.
- Each opportunity shows the dollar impact of taking action and is accompanied with a template that contains the required information to do so, such as a calculated store level replenishment, more optimal allocation or forecast.
- An improved notification system and “themed” workbooks to aid the user with key functions. For example, if narrative sees that gross margins are down, it will offer up a margin worksheet to communicate and negotiate with the buyer. Another workbook focuses on assortment optimization: The system will perform SKU optimization on its own, highlighting items that should continue in the assortment and those that should not. Another workbook contains a business overview that can be used for a meeting with the buyer.
- Automatic emailing of the dashboard on a weekly basis.
- A section for users to pin opportunities they intend to take action on in one dashboard. A user can even assign a pinned opportunity to another person in their organization.
“Suppliers, Retailers and Licensors spend days creating reports and presentations to study the health of their business and work with the appropriate people to improve it,” said Jim Lewis, Founder and CEO of Enhanced Retail Solutions. “RetailNarrative brings the expertise, analytics and merchandising concepts together in one place, on its own, in seconds”.
About Enhanced Retail Solutions LLC:
Enhanced Retail Solutions is a software and consulting firm specializing in retail analysis and demand planning for manufacturers, licensors and their retail partners. ERS' state of the art software tools and consulting deliver critical data quickly, easily and cost effectively, adding over one hundred million dollars to their clients' bottom line. ERS' broad customer base includes industry leaders in the toy, electronics, consumer products, apparel, footwear, home textile, home décor, home improvement, housewares, jewelry and food industries. Headquartered in New York City, Enhanced Retail Solutions has offices in the Dallas, TX and development in the US, Cork, Ireland and Delhi, India. For more information, visit http://www.EnhancedRetailSolutions.com.