NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 17, 2018
As the spring semester wraps up on college campuses, the higher education instructional materials market continues to accelerate towards easy-to-use, engaging, affordable and eco-friendly products. Fountainhead Press has joined the list of market-leading publishers licensing Junction Education’s award-winning adaptive courseware platform to build their next-generation digital products and services.
Fountainhead Press is already using Junction Author to create digital learning products and rely on Junction’s seamless LTI integration, off-the-shelf ecommerce, and turnkey bookstore fulfillment options to service their college and university customers across the globe.
“In the last year, we’ve evaluated just about every digital learning platform on the market but had difficulty finding one that met our needs” said Scott Timian, CEO of Fountainhead Press. “When we saw Junction it was immediately apparent that their attention to detail, intuitive design and expansive feature set would best enable our authors and editors to build the amazing, and affordable, digital learning products we've been thinking about. We had to have it.”
“From our rapid-fire discussions it was clear that Fountainhead Press quickly grasped the potential of digital courseware to not only improve instructor and learner efficiency and effectiveness,” said Vineet Madan, CEO, Junction Education, “but they were also ready embrace that potential to drive improvements in their business as well. We’re honored to work with Fountainhead Press and are excited to help them get their first set of Junction-powered products in the market this spring.”
Junction's market-leading learning platform-as-a-service offering includes:
- A white-label option - run it under your own brand and from your domain
- Secure ereader - to protect and display ePub and PDF chapters and complete books
- Best-in-class assessments - wide range of 30+ item types spanning basic multiple choice with feedback through audio recording, mathematical expressions, graphing and chemical equations
- Diverse set of student engagement tools - audience polling, real-time video office hours, video discussion boards, secure messaging
- Junction Beacon - a proprietary student activation system that reaches beyond typical early alert systems to support and encourage students across performance and engagement levels
- Adaptive features - toggle on or off to best meet your customers instructional objectives; deliver multiple, easily customized, versions of the same course on the same platform
Fountainhead Press has their first Junction-delivered digital offerings for sale today, contact your sales representative to learn more.
About Junction Education
Used by more than a half-dozen leading publishers and over 100 colleges and universities since 2014, Junction Education’s award-winning, easy-to-use courseware platform is the one that 82% of students prefer to alternatives. For more information about Junction Education, visit http://www.junctioneducation.com.
About Fountainhead Press
Founded in 2002 by Scott Timian and Felix Frazier, Fountainhead Press collaborates with instructors to build personalized, content-rich, style-specific course materials while keeping costs to the absolute minimum. For more information about Fountainhead Press, visit http://www.fountainheadpress.com