This Release of OpenInsight is Revolutionary
WESTWOOD, N.J. (PRWEB) April 18, 2018
Revelation Software today announced the availability of the latest release of OpenInsight Development Suite (OI) 10. OI 10 provides the following new and/or improved components:
- New IDE - OpenInsight 10 includes a brand new IDE, visually similar to modern application development tools, yet still designed for the MultiValue developer. Each of the product’s designers, for forms, tables, reports and all others are now contained into a single, cohesive workspace.
- Arev64 – The next generation of our Advanced Revelation emulator, utilizing the full power and capabilities of modern 64-bit architectures.
- User and Data Security – With increased concerns about security and privacy, including upcoming GDPR requirements, a number of enhancements and changes have been made to strengthen data security.
- Management Console – The OpenInsight Management Console is a browser-based database management tool for system administrators.
- Git Integration – OpenInsight’s repository based environment is integrated to the Git source code management system.
- Universal Driver 5.1 – 64-bit and VSS capability.
“This release of OpenInsight is revolutionary,” said Mike Ruane, President/CEO Revelation Software,
“We’ve rewritten nearly every bit of code in the product, from the interface with the user, to the reporting
tools, and the speed of the indexing routines.”
Also included in OI 10 are a number of enhancements for the MultiValue Base Filing System (MVBFS),
Cloud Based Filing System (CBFS), NetOI/RevDotNet, OIPI.Net/OIPI, SQL Connector, Editor
++/Basic+, OECGI4 and CTO.
“The improvements to our O4W robustness is a huge breakthrough,” said Robert Catalano, Director of
Sales, Revelation Software. “Our new WYSISYG Form Designer makes creating responsive browserbased
applications much easier, and much more intuitive.”
OpenInsight Development Suite 10 is available from Revelation Software, or through their network of
resellers. See Revelation.com for details.
About Revelation Software
Founded in 1982, Revelation Software delivers a suite of application development tools and companion
services that take full advantage of leading network computing architectures, messaging, and operating
environments. Today, the company's flagship product OpenInsight is the only database development suite
that provides both Windows, Web 2.0 and .Net tools to develop and deploy mission critical applications.
There are more than 2 million licensed users of Revelation products across 60,000 deployed sites
worldwide. The company has offices in Westwood, New Jersey, as well as a European distributor in the
United Kingdom, and an Asia Pacific subsidiary in New Zealand.
Note to editors: Revelation Software is a division of Revelation Technologies. Revelation Software,
OpenInsight and JOI are trademarks of Revelation Technologies. All other trademarks and trade names
are property of their respective holders.