Our new website is all about sharing relevant cold chain logistics, operations, and regulatory information with life science decisionmakers worldwide,” said Modality Solutions President, Gary Hutchinson.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) April 18, 2018
Modality Solutions LLC, a privately-held full service engineering firm that provides insight into cold chain thermal packaging, monitoring and controls, transport validation, and controlled-environment logistics, is pleased to announce it has transformed Modality-Solutions.com into an engaging, content-rich, all-device compatible website.
With Modality Solutions, three firms – regulatory filing support, cold chain operations, and an integrated expertise staffing firm -- are combined as your single source for cold chain expertise for the life sciences industry. The new website educates users on the varied ways to work with an established one-stop cold chain provider to best fit their needs. Visitors are encouraged to download case studies, sign up to receive blog posts, and schedule a free one-hour, no obligation consult.
Modality Solutions’ new website is specifically designed to:
- Beautifully display content on all devices—mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop.
- Vastly improve user experience through well-organized service offerings coupled with case studies to reinforce Modality’s areas of specialization.
- Make sure all service offerings have a cold chain focus and features regulatory filing support, operations, and staff augmentation information.
- Showcase the depth of the company’s experience with clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lilly, Janssen, Shire, TEVA, Abbott Vascular and more.
- Be highly scalable and easy to add fresh, relevant content through an intuitive content management system for our industry.
- Provide powerful analytics so that Modality Solutions can measure what is most important to its users and constantly tailor and improve its offerings and blog content.
“Our new website is all about sharing relevant cold chain logistics, operations, and regulatory information with life science decisionmakers worldwide,” said Modality Solutions President, Gary Hutchinson. “We are uniquely positioned to provide an outstanding web experience where visitors get a chance to better understand our unique approach to cold chain challenges delivered through actual case studies. We want to share our expertise with other professionals in our industry. Web developer, Shovel Creative, listened to what we wanted to achieve and helped us deliver it to our highly regulated target market of public health, life science, and food industry professionals. Tara and her team really came through for us!”
"Gary and the Modality Solutions team are deep subject matter experts in what they do. During our comprehensive intake process, we were blown away by both their knowledge in cold chain as well as how every team member is involved in every project,” said Shovel Creative CEO Tara Kester. “You always get a C-level executive assigned to your account, which is rare today. It's easy to make clients like Modality Solutions shine."
To view Modality Solutions’ new website, visit modality-solutions.com.
About Modality Solutions, LLC
Founded in 2011 Modality Solutions integrates cold chain operations systems ensuring regulatory compliance, product quality, and patient safety by combining best practices of process validation, systems qualification, and risk assessment. Modality delivers proper documentation for qualification, validation and training aligned with the necessary procedural controls, visual controls, and monitoring. Key areas of service are: ensure regulatory compliance; deliver cold chain thermal packaging design / qualification and controlled-environment logistics solutions; conduct transport simulation testing; provide staffing augmentation; decrease development cycle times for a faster route-to-market; develop transport validation strategies to support global regulatory applications; and clinical trial operations. For more information, visit modality-solutions.com