interRel Consulting will present 10 sessions at the COLLABORATE 18 forum.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) April 20, 2018
interRel Consulting will present 10 sessions at the COLLABORATE 18 forum. This conference takes place April 22-26 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. 2018 marks the 11th consecutive year that interRel has hosted sessions at COLLABORATE.
Oracle ACE Directors Edward Roske and Tracy McMullen, and Oracle Cloud ACE Opal Alapat, will present on an array of EPM and BI topics:
1. What’s New in HFM? Yes, HFM on April 23 at 11am in South Seas A
2. Don’t Worry, You Can Still Get Geeky with Planning Cloud on April 23 at 1:15pm in Jasmine B
3. How to Succeed in FCCS Without Really Trying on April 23 at 1:15pm in Jasmine C
4. Jumpstarting Your Cost Allocations With Profitability & Cost Management Cloud Services (PCMCS) on April 24 at 9:45am in Jasmine B
5. What’s New in Hyperion Planning? Yes, Hyperion Planning on April 24 at 11am in South Seas A
6. Leading Practices Right Out of the Box: EPBCS at New Flyer on April 24 at 1:15pm in Jasmine A
7. EPBCS Financials: Configuration Steps A:Z on April 25 at 11am in Jasmine A
8. EPBCS Capital & Projects: Configuration Steps A:Z on April 25 at 1:15pm in Jasmine A
9. New Flyer Drives Into EPM Cloud on April 25 at 1:15pm in Jasmine C
10. Unlocking the Jedi on April 25 at 1:15pm in South Pacific I
Whether your organization is looking to maximize its on-premises solutions, evaluate a path to the cloud, or optimize business in the cloud, COLLABORATE provides users with the opportunity to acquire additional value from their Oracle investments through real-world education and networking. Hosted by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), and Quest International Users Group (Quest), the forum allows attendees to choose their own educational agenda from hundreds of functional and technical sessions offered by experienced professionals, covering topics such as Oracle E-Business Suite, on-premises & Cloud EPM, Big Data, BI & Analytics, ERP Cloud SCM Cloud, CX Cloud, and professional development.
About interRel Consulting
Founded in 1997, interRel Consulting is the longest-standing Hyperion partner dedicated solely to implementing Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for Fortune 500 and mid-size companies. interRel is an Oracle Platinum Partner, Cloud Select Partner, and Cloud Excellence Implementer. The company is the 2016 winner of Oracle’s Global Cloud Partner of the Year for EPM and the only four-time winner of North America Partner of the Year for EPM and BI. The company is a nine-time Inc. 5000 honoree committed to education with a platform that includes 10+ books in its best-selling technical reference series, “Look Smarter Than You Are with Hyperion,” free weekly webcasts, and the free-access video education platform on YouTube, Play it Forward. Home to three Oracle ACE Directors and three ACEs, interRel frequently participates in international tours with Oracle Developers (formerly Oracle Technology Network). To learn more about interRel Consulting, please visit http://www.interRel.com.