Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) April 24, 2018
AOTMP, a global information, research and advisory firm for telecom, mobility and technology management best practices and industry standards, announced winners of the 2018 AOTMP Summit Awards in several categories.
The awards recognize innovation and excellence in the telecom, mobility and technology ecosystem among enterprises and vendors. Vendors were nominated through a public nomination process. The 2018 awards reflect the expanding definition of telecom management: all network services, carrier services, mobility and IoT solutions, cloud solutions, software, hardware, and emerging technologies that impact telecom environment performance.
Categories and winners:
- Telecom Management Professional of the Year - Jeff Martin of Sysco
- Top Value Proposition - Allison Boyd of Dell
- Outstanding Case Study - L Brands
- Telecom Center of Excellence - Avery Dennison
- AOTMP University Certification Excellence - Oracle Corporation
- Efficiency First® Performance Award – US Postal Service
- Hottest New Solution - JeraSoft’s IoT Billing Platform
- Best Customer Success Program - One Source Communications
- Top Value Proposition - CyberReef Solutions
- Outstanding Case Study – Sakon
- Rising Star – Cimpl
In addition, AOTMP recognized the success of two individuals who achieved Master Certification from AOTMP University. They are Vikki Poulos of IGT and Serene Stash of Arthrex. Kirsten Marquardt of Schreiber was also recognized for earning a Silver Certification from AOTMP University.
AOTMP is a global information, research and advisory firm for telecom, mobility and technology management best practices and industry standards. We deliver actionable insight, data, and best practices through our Efficiency First® Framework that equip telecom, IT, and mobility leaders and vendors to achieve telecom management industry excellence. For more information, visit aotmp.com.