My advice to attendees – plan to arrive early and remain through the final session, because access to this many B2SMB leaders in one place doesn’t come along every day.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) April 24, 2018
The B2SMB Institute, the first professional organization focused on advancing excellence in the business-to-small-business (B2SMB) ecosystem, today announced top executives from Google, Microsoft, Automattic / WordPress.com, G2 Crowd and GoDaddy have been added to the agenda for the upcoming B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum, a gathering of B2SMB thought leaders, taking place May 16-17, in San Francisco.
Recently added to the speaker lineup are:
- Chris Taylor, CMO, Automattic / WordPress.com, whose keynote will reveal initiatives that have helped create a cohesive brand for addressing the 75 million websites around the world that use Wordpress CMS.
- Ryan Bonnici, CMO, G2 Crowd, who will keynote about what G2 Crowd (used by 1-million-plus SMBs each month for purchase decision support) has learned about what SMBs are looking for and what they respond to.
- Laura Messerschmitt, VP of Customer Experience, GoDaddy, who will keynote about how GoDaddy’s CX is helping turn its “vision to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures” into reality.
- Kelly Thomas Nojaim, VP, Partner Development, Microsoft, who joins a panel of partnership experts to discuss how to attract, cement and leverage B2SMB collaboration (and acquisition) for success.
- In addition, a senior executive team from Google will lead a “SuperDemo” of Google My Business, highlighting new features that drive the SMB listing tool with an emphasis on partnership opportunities with other business-to-small-business brands.
These B2SMB leaders join an A-list roster of senior executives from top B2SMB brands, including:
- Michael Coscetta, Head of Global Sales, Square
- Laura Goldberg, CMO, LegalZoom
- Jill Nelson, Founder & CEO, Ruby Receptionists
- Carrie Jacobson, VP Tech & Services, Office Depot
- Christal Bemont, SVP & GM of Global SMB, SAP Concur
- Clate Mask, CEO & Founder, Infusionsoft
- Itai Sadan, CEO of Duda
- Jeanette Mulvey, VP B2B Content, Purch
- Rob Elzner, Director of Global E-Commerce, Dell
“With these additions to the program and speaker lineup, the Leaders’ Forum promises to be a high-value experience from start to finish,” said Dave Walker, CEO and founder, B2SMB Institute. “My advice to attendees – plan to arrive early and remain through the final session, because access to this many B2SMB leaders in one place doesn’t come along every day.”
The Leaders’ Forum is a peer-to-peer gathering of the executives that are driving the $500 billion B2SMB marketplace. The program focuses on high-level strategy across a range of disciplines, including sales and marketing, product development, delivery, training, partnerships and investment. B2SMB brand leaders will present their successes and failures during nearly two days of Ted-Talk-like keynotes, engaging panel discussions and on-your-feet workshops.
For more information about the B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum, including the full speakers list, agenda and how to register, visit: https://b2smbi.com/the-b2smb-institute-leaders-forum/.
ABOUT THE B2SMB INSTITUTE
The B2SMB Institute is the first professional organization focused on advancing excellence in the business-to-small-business ecosystem. B2SMB leaders, practitioners, brands and enterprises rely on the Institute for critical market intelligence resources, peer-to-peer networking, best-practice guidance and specialized skills development. The B2SMB Institute champions small-business-centric thinking and practice, with a focus on how to reach, engage, win, keep and grow SMB customers. The member-driven organization serves as a dynamic, daily destination to find, meet and network with B2SMB decision-makers who share common needs, challenges and goals. Visit https://b2smbi.com/ for details on resources, benefits and membership opportunities.