“Smart home security is growing quickly in the home automation category but the price is still a barrier to entry for many,” said SABRE CEO David Nance.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) May 08, 2018
SABRE, the number one brand of pepper spray trusted by police and consumers worldwide, will debut five new and improved safety devices ranging from car escape tools to home alarms at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 8-10. Booth #8654.
The event is expected to draw over 20,000 professionals in the hardware and home improvement industry seeking new products for distribution, marketing advice, and information on current trends like whole house automation.
“Smart home security is growing quickly in the home automation category but the price is still a barrier to entry for many,” said SABRE CEO David Nance. “The hardware show is an ideal platform for showing affordable alternatives stores can use to appeal to a wider demographic.”
SABRE will have many new budget-friendly, wireless, and simple to install home safety products on display which include:
- Fake Security Camera (HS-FSCR-B, HS-FSCR-W) – The new indoor/outdoor modern design mimics a real security camera to deter potential intruders.
- Door Security Bar (HS-DSB) – This durable and adjustable barrier to entry is perfect for use with standard hinge and sliding doors.
- Fake Security Keypad (HS-FSKP) – Resembles a professionally installed alarm system with a built-in low light sensor that activates the light up keypad in darkness.
Other soon-to-be hardware store favorites on display will include:
- Compact Pepper Spray with Clip in Teal (P-22-TQ-OC) – This discreet spray uses SABRE’s industry-leading Pepper Gel formula to deter assailants up to 12 feet (3.7 m) away.
- Safe Escape Auto Tool – One part maximum strength pepper gel, one part seatbelt cutter, and one part glass breaker; this combo tool does it all.
For more information, visit Booth #8654 at the National Hardware Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, May 8-10.
SABRE, the leading brand in personal safety and most trusted pepper spray by police and consumers worldwide, is family owned and operated with four decades of experience. The company’s law enforcement grade pepper sprays provide consumers with the same superior quality chosen exclusively by the New York Police Department, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Stay informed by following SABRE on Facebook at @sabreredpepperspray, on Twitter @SABRERed, on Instagram @SABRESafety, or by visiting http://www.SABREred.com.
To coordinate an interview with SABRE CEO David Nance, contact Brooke Daily at brooke(at)veteranpr(dot)com.