The ACEs get better every year because the creative work in B2B globally gets better and better every year.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 01, 2018
ANA Business Marketing NYC, formerly the Business Marketing Association New York City (BMA NYC), celebrated its 38th annual Global ACE Awards, the premier honors for creativity in B2B marketing and the longest-running B2B creative awards competition in the U.S.
Winning campaigns and the creative minds behind them were recognized and celebrated on April 26, 2018 at Forbes on Fifth in NYC.
New award categories for 2018 include Creative Agency of the Year; In-House Agency of the Year; Digital/Technology Powered Experiences; “The Craft” categories honoring excellence in Art Direction, Copywriting, Photography/Illustration and Visual Effects; and “Can Marketing Change the World?” which honors work that is culturally significant with societal impact.
Highlights from the 2018 Global ACE Awards show include:
- UK-based Earnest wins Creative Agency of the Year (first winner in the new category)
- BBDO named Best in Show for GE “Unseen Stars”; wins in several new categories, including first-ever winner of “Can Marketing Change the World?” for GE “Balance the Equation”
- Doremus wins two awards for Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Under $250,000 (Intel, “SnotBot”) and $250,000-$1 Million (Intel, “The Future of AI”)
- BMO Capital Markets wins In-House Agency of the Year (first winner in the new category)
- gyro takes home the most honors, including wins from OOH Campaign (Hiscox, “Courage in Film”); Corporate Image-Logo Design and Design System (The Ad Club); Agency Self-Promotion (gyro “Notebooks”); and Sales Enablement – Digital (Nutrien, “eKonomics”).
Tom Stein, ANA Business Marketing NYC President, said: “The ACEs get better every year because the creative work in B2B globally gets better and better every year. As a long-time B2B agency leader, I am deeply impressed by the creative energy, innovation and substance evidenced by this year’s ACE winners.”
This year’s awards also saw a record number of new entrants with more global participation than ever before. For the full list of 2018 winners, click here.