AcctTwo's implementation team was amazing. They went above and beyond.
HOUSTON and PHOENIX (PRWEB) May 02, 2018
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions and managed accounting services, announced that the firm has implemented a new accounting and financial management system for Dream City Church in Phoenix, AZ. Formerly Phoenix First Assembly, Dream City Church is nestled within the Shadow Mountain Preserve, shining God’s light and impacting a city. With a full-time staff of 70, including 12 pastors, Dream City Church is one of the most active and fruitful churches in the Phoenix metropolitan area. After a rigorous software evaluation, the church chose Sage Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Dream City Church:
- Dream City Church has 4 campuses, 6 entities, roughly $10M in revenue, and 70 full-time employees. Managing financial reporting for a growing church with such complex operations was difficult using their legacy software, Blackbaud Financial Edge.
- Multi-entity consolidation was difficult to do in Blackbaud, and the finance team resorted to exporting the data to a separate report writer to manage consolidations.
- The finance team struggled with limited reporting capabilities.
Reasons for Selecting Sage Intacct and AcctTwo:
- Sage Intacct provides Dream City Church with the powerful multi-entity consolidation features the church needs.
- Sage Intacct has the ability to integrate with other current and future business systems via powerful and flexible APIs.
- As Sage Intacct's Partner of the Year for four years running, AcctTwo has a dedicated Faith-Based and Not-for-Profit consulting team that has led more than 100 implementations of Sage Intacct for churches and other nonprofit organizations.
Highlighted Comments from Dream City's Director of Accounting:
On choosing Sage Intacct:
"We really like the reporting compared to our old system which required a great deal of work in Excel," said Linda Gray, Director of Accounting at Dream City Church. "We have multiple entities and couldn’t get combined financials in our old system."
On working with AcctTwo:
"AcctTwo's implementation team was amazing. There were plenty of times where we would feel lost and they'd keep us on track. AcctTwo was phenomenal. They went above and beyond."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting, ERP, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies and nonprofit organizations face today. AcctTwo also provides Managed Accounting Services (MAS), allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing