This report may open marketers’ eyes to the fact that the production, organization, and sharing of visual assets is more central to their job than they realize.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 03, 2018
Libris (https://libris.photoshelter.com), a leading digital asset management platform empowering brands to effortlessly create visual stories, has partnered with Contently (https://contently.com), the content marketing solution of choice for the world’s top brands, to release the 2018 Report: Engaging Your Audience with Visual Content. The findings can be downloaded directly here: http://bit.ly/2Fxiy3t
The report, based on a March 2018 online survey to marketing and creative professionals, uncovers the latest trends in creating, organizing, and sharing visual content today. Inside, discover key learnings on the state of visual storytelling, including:
- 75% say they always use a visual when posting to the digital marketing channel that engages their audience best.
- Compared to last year, 69% say their need for video is increasing and 63% say their need for photography is increasing.
- While the need for video is growing, 81% say video is still the hardest type of content to produce.
- Organizations are sharing large amounts of visual content. In fact, 65% are sharing visual content to engage their audiences at least once a day.
- Speed is a critical factor when publishing visual content, and 63% believe the ability to locate and share visual assets quickly is more important than ever before.
- Measurement remains a challenge for 21% who don’t know which type of visual content drives the most engagement for their company.
Survey participants came from a variety of industries including media, travel, finance, technology, sports, education, retail, non-profit, healthcare, and more.
With visual content at the center of storytelling, this report may open marketers’ eyes to the fact that the production, organization, and sharing of visual assets is more central to their job than they realize. Creators should use these findings to check in on the state of visual content today and see how they stack up in comparison.
Download the visual storytelling report here: http://bit.ly/2Fxiy3t
Libris (https://libris.photoshelter.com) is the simplest and fastest digital asset management platform built for visual media. We help brands and organizations create visual stories effortlessly. With 13 years in the cloud and more than 500 million assets managed, our cutting-edge software helps 700 top universities, pro sports teams, travel brands and organizations of all sizes easily organize, collaborate on and share their photos and videos. It’s a powerful media library that will centralize your team’s assets and change the way you communicate visually. To request a demo, please visit https://libris.photoshelter.com.
Contently (https://contently.com) has become the content marketing solution of choice for the world’s most valuable brands. ContentlyOne is the industry’s only product that fuses art with science, integrating technology, talent, and strategy into one unified approach for achieving content mastery.
Headquartered in New York City, Contently works with hundreds of enterprises like American Express, Bayer, Dell, JP Morgan Chase, Marriott, and Walmart. Contently is the recipient of numerous awards, including Digiday’s Best Content Marketing Platform and being recognized by AdAge, Crain’s, Fortune, and Inc. as a Best Place to Work. To talk to a content expert, please visit https://contently.com.