Our custom packages immerse our clients into the cultural fabric of one of the world`s most art-rich, food-celebrated, and nature-blessed countries.
WASHINGTON, D.C. and ROME, Italy (PRWEB) May 07, 2018
Boutique travel firm Your Own Italy has launched a suite of custom tour packages to make it easy for families and small groups to experience the history, beauty and wonder of Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Milan, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, and other gems across Northern and Southern Italy.
“Our custom packages immerse our clients into the cultural fabric of one of the world's most art-rich, food-celebrated, and nature-blessed countries,” commented Your Own Italy`s founder Carmen Carbonell, a native of Washington D.C. who trained as an architect and has lived in Italy for 30 years. “It’s not just a vacation. It’s an unforgettable and life-changing experience that they’ll treasure forever!”
Currently, 12 custom tour packages for families and small groups are available, including:
- The Eternal City and the City of Romance (Rome and Venice; 8 days/7 nights)
- Italy’s Heart and Soul (Rome and Florence; 9 days/8 nights)
- The Glory of Rome…the Gems of Amalfi (Rome and Amalfi Coast; 9 days/8 nights)
- The Three Cities of Art (Rome, Florence and Venice; 10 days/9 nights)
- The Eternal, the Spirit and the Art of Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast and Florence; 11 days/10 nights)
- Italy’s Heart, Soul and the Italian Riviera (Rome, Florence and Cinque Terre; 11 days/10 nights)
- The History, the Shore and the Romance of Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast and Venice; 11 days/10 nights)
- The Soul of Sicily (Palermo, Trapani, Agrigento, Syracuse and Taormina; 13 days/12 nights)
- Sicily and the Amalfi Coast (11 days/10 nights)
- The Culture and Antiquity of Southern Italy (Rome, Vieste, Gargano Coastline, Alberobello, Matera, Amalfi Coast, Capri and Naples; 13 days/12 nights)
- The Lakes and Villages of Northern Italy (Milan, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Verona, Venice; 11 days/10 nights)
- The Complete Italian Experience (Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast and Rome; 17 days/16 nights)
More information on each custom package is available at https://www.yourownitaly.com/vacation-packages. Clients can also create their perfect, private vacation package.
Reads one of many testimonials on the company’s website: “Can’t say enough about Your Own Italy! On short notice, they created an outstanding personalized tour of Rome, Florence and Venice with custom-made stopovers in Tuscany, Assisi, and Padua. As a return traveler to Italy, Your Own Italy tailored our trip with great tour guides to take us on specialized tours focused on our preferences. Your Own Italy planned and executed a tremendous amount of vacation experience for our family of eight with beautiful apartments, and taking care of every minute detail from the moment we arrived.”
For more information on Your Own Italy, visit http://www.yourownitaly.com.
For all other inquiries including media interview requests, contact Carmen Carbonell at carmen(at)yourownitaly(dot)com.
About Your Own Italy
Founded by Carmen Carbonell, a native of Washington D.C. who trained as an architect and has lived in Italy for 30 years, Your Own Italy gives clients the best of both worlds by empowering them to choose how much time they want to spend touring Italy, and how much time they want to discover Italy on their own.