DENVER, Colorado (PRWEB) May 03, 2018
Holland & Hart LLP announced today that Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, an annual guide identifying top attorneys and law firms in the U.S., ranked 86 Holland & Hart attorneys and 33 of the firm's Chambers-defined practice areas, by market, in its 2018 edition, reinforcing the firm’s leading presence in our eight-state footprint and in Washington, D.C.
Highlights of the firm’s 2018 Chambers rankings include:
- 86 Holland & Hart attorneys individually ranked, with 20 Band 1 rankings
- 14 practice areas ranked Band 1
- Nationally ranked in Environment and recognized in International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- Two attorneys nationally ranked: Steven Pelak in International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions and Thomas Sansonetti in Native American Law
- Utah partner James Barnett included in the “Spotlight Table” for his specialized Labor and Employment: ERISA practice
London-based Chambers & Partners publishes directories that assess and rank the world’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA rankings are the result of in-depth interviews with clients and other leading law firm lawyers as well as assessing recent matters completed. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
To view Holland & Hart's complete 2018 Chambers USA rankings, click here.
About Holland & Hart
Holland & Hart is a full-service law firm that today has approximately 470 lawyers across eight states and in Washington, D.C. delivering integrated legal solutions to regional, national, and international clients of all sizes in a diverse range of industries. For more information, visit http://www.hollandhart.com or on Twitter: @HollandHart.