We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the image storing portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
NASHUA, N.H. (PRWEB) May 07, 2018
IntelliSoft Group, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software, as well as credentials verification organization (CVO) business services, will feature the latest version of IntelliCred and IntelliContract software during the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) Annual Conference on May 7-9 at the Westin Kirkland Resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
Improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 16 will help ensure organizations remain compliant with Title 42 CFR 455 Regulations. In addition, the software’s feature-rich functionality gives users the ability to:
- Automate DEA, OIG, Pharmacist and PIC license verifications and on-going monitoring processes.
- Easily develop and report on all data, and stay on top of expiring credentials, through automatic alerts and notifications.
- Streamline contact management. Sophisticated tracking enables users to stay in full control of contract obligations (i.e. schedule email alerts for important dates, deadlines, tasks, payments and upcoming expiration dates).
- Automate form completion for pharmacy credentialing.
- Complete pharmacy demographic verifications through the services of our credentials verification organization (CVO).
“We have worked closely with several key clients, and the staff of our CVO division to add significant functionality to this latest version. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the image storing portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
For additional information on IntelliCred and IntelliContract, attendees at NCPDP can visit us at booth #121 during the conference, or contact a representative at any time via our website http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.
About IntelliSoft Group
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software in combination with CVO business services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, PBM's, credentials verification organizations, dental groups, optometrist offices, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.