The recently introduced capabilities in ezPaycheck payroll software is ideal for customers requiring differential pay options.
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (PRWEB) May 14, 2018
ezPaycheck payroll software can support daily weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods more effortlessly with the latest version from Halfpricesoft.com. The updates make it easier to generate paychecks for restaurants, manufacturers, hotels or any other company that employees are paid at different rates within the same pay period.
“The recently introduced capabilities in ezPaycheck payroll software is ideal for customers requiring differential pay options,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge.
Available for test drive with no cost or obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp, the latest version of this popular and easy-to-use software is priced at just $99 per installation, per calendar year.
Unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software include but are not limited to:
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods.
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Owners and managers of businesses interested in automating payroll can take advantage of the many features by test driving ezPaycheck for up to 30 days. Customers may go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download the software. The download includes the full version of the software along with a sample database.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.