We have made several key enhancements to ShadowDragon OIMonitor to give analysts secure access to the places that cybercriminals ‘play,’ such as TOR and the DarkNet, forums, dialogue protocols and more.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (PRWEB) May 15, 2018
ShadowDragon, a U.S.-based cyber threat intelligence solutions company, has enhanced its OIMonitor product to include secure and customizable monitoring of forums, open, closed source, TOR and DarkNet, as well as new API to enable interoperability with multiple platforms. Enhancements allow security professionals to customize queries to quickly detect sources of potential threats to their organization or business and to visualize artifacts and web pages side by side through forensic screenshot capture.
New features include:
- Darknet and TOR-network visibility expansion – ShadowDragon now gathers crucial data from threat intelligence on both closed- and open-source forums, the TOR network and the DarkNet.
- Forensic Screenshot Capture – To enhance the forensic quality of our threat intelligence, OIMonitor now supports screenshot capture, alongside unstructured data gathering and alerting capabilities.
- Easy to use search – ShadowDragon now provides quick and easy-to-use search capabilities across threat telemetry to support ad-hoc investigations, delivering more rapid Time To Intelligence (TTI).
- Third party API Support – OIMontior now supports flexible API-based access to its intelligence repository, allowing third parties or customers direct access to the most comprehensive intelligence data to enrich custom or third party tools.
“We have made several key enhancements to ShadowDragon OIMonitor to give analysts secure access to the places that cybercriminals ‘play,’ such as TOR and the DarkNet, forums, dialogue protocols and a few other things,” said Daniel Clemens, founder and chief innovation officer of ShadowDragon said.
“Other new enhancements include a fully documented API to collect raw intelligence and analyze it on the platform of the customers’ choice. We know that people have their own preferences for support systems, so our products can easily be integrated into any platform. Our customers need to collect artifacts at scale and we can’t be short sighted. Our customers need to collect at scale, and the platform enables this in a major way, the flexible API enables this to a greater extent for further instrumentation by the client.”
Along with offering the ability for an organization to see into the closed and dark side of the internet, Clemens explained that the enhanced ShadowDragon OIMonitor gives professionals quick, in-depth insight into artifacts that enable the production of intelligence and tactical response.
“OIMonitor’s forensic screenshot capture gives customers in-depth insight in one simple step, which is an imperative in scaling out the collection of certain artifacts while also enabling emerging problems such as SEO squatting attacks,” Clemens said.
The enhanced OIMonitor suite of services can be used by agencies and businesses for collection, surveillance, impersonation attacks, cyber threat intelligence, intellectual property leaks and many other online security monitoring activities. The new platform enhancements also include:
- Forum Monitoring: On the open web, closed web or DarkNet.
- Social Media Monitoring: Monitor areas of interest.
- Dialogue Protocol Monitoring: Monitor interactions, channels, servers.
- Repository Monitoring: For data dumps or key information: Input keywords to monitor with repositories, users and code
- Full Collection Paste Sites: Codepaste, Dumpz, IDEone, Lpaste, MyPaste, Slexy, Snippir, DeepPaste (Via TOR).
- Forum Collector: Collects posts from top forum technologies in use.
ShadowDragon architects cyber intelligence solutions that enable organizations to detect, stop and attribute the actions of malicious actors in the physical or digital world. These solutions monitor and analyze threat data from partner and proprietary databases as well as hundreds of sources on the Internet and the dark web. ShadowDragon is a privately owned company located in the U.S. For more information visit http://www.shadowdragon.io