NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 14, 2018
Charitybuzz, the leading auction site for cause, announced its Curates: Golf auction, which offers numerous specially curated, highly exclusive and once-in-a-lifetime golf experiences … all to benefit non-profit organizations around the world. Generously presented by legendary Swiss watchmaker Audemars Piguet, the campaign is now live, and runs through May 24, 2018.
Via the dedicated page at Charitybuzz, people can bid on unrivaled golf opportunities, ranging from golfing with Lee Trevino, access to some of the world’s most exclusive, sought-after golf courses and clubs, attending the Ryder cup, and more. Auction lots include:
● Round of Golf with legend Lee Trevino: Once in a lifetime opportunity to tee it up with six-time major champion Lee Trevino in Palm Desert, CA.
● St. Andrews Experience: Enjoy golf, lodging, whisky tasting, and Scottish hospitality, where a winner and three friends play on multiple courses, relax at the luxurious Old Course Hotel and Spa for
seven nights, whiskey tasting, and more.
● The Ultimate Monterey Peninsula Golf Trip: Four nights at The Lodge at Pebble Beach with one round of golf for two at Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay.
● Dream 2018 Ryder Cup Package: Three Samuel Ryder Cup badges to the Ryder Cup on
September 28 - 30, five-night accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile from September 26 - October 1, private champagne tastings, culinary tours, and more.
● Session with Dr. Bob Rotella: Two-hour session with world-renowned sports psychologist,
Bob Rotella, where he works with the winner to boost confidence and mental prowess.
● PGA Tour Caddie, Joe LaCava: LaCava, current PGA Tour Caddie for Tiger Woods, has been on the Tour for 32+ years. LaCava has served as Woods' caddie since 2011, and was on Tiger's bag when he birdied two of the last three holes to win the Memorial in 2013, tying Jack Nicklaus for 73 career PGA Tour Wins. Enjoy an open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres before hearing from LaCava in an in-depth Q&A, followed by a photo opportunity.
● Southwest Ireland Experience: This incredible opportunity includes: four-night accommodations in the Killarney Park Hotel, four rounds of golf at courses like Ballybunion Old, Dooks, Tralee and Waterville, and a mid-size rental car for the trip.
“Charitybuzz is especially honored to offer these truly amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunities throughout the world of golf,” said Ben Erwin, General Manager of Charitybuzz. “With our Curates: Golf campaign, our goal is to help organizations unlock new fundraising channels, while also providing unique opportunities for those looking to make a change.”
Curates: Golf benefits organizations like The First Tee, One Drop, Man Cave Health, and more.
About Audemars Piguet
Audemars Piguet is the oldest fine watchmaking manufacturer still in the hands of its founding families (Audemars and Piguet). Since 1875, the company has written some of the finest chapters in the history of Haute Horlogerie, including a number of world firsts. In the Vallée de Joux, at the heart of the Swiss Jura, numerous masterpieces are created in limited series embodying a remarkable degree of horological perfection, including daring sporty models, classic and traditional timepieces, splendid ladies’ jewellery-watches, as well as one-of-a-kind creations. The famous 1972 octagonal Royal Oak, the first luxury watch to be made of stainless steel, is widely recognized as one of the most important innovations in watchmaking. http://www.audemarspiguet.com
Charitybuzz is a leading online charity auction platform, offering once-in-a-lifetime experiences and incredible luxury packages to its community of more than 200,000 high net-worth bidders while raising funds for charitable causes around the globe. Charitybuzz auctions feature exclusive access to some of the world’s most influential personalities, including Sir Paul McCartney, Tim Cook, Beyoncé, Mick Jagger, Warren Buffett, Taylor Swift and many more. To date, Charitybuzz has raised nearly a quarter of a billion dollars for more than 4,000 non-profit organizations, including Save the Children, Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights, One Drop Foundation and Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network. Named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies, Charity Network is also parent company to Prizeo, an online sweepstakes-for-good platform; Chideo, a cause-meets-entertainment content company; and Global Philanthropy Group, a strategy consulting firm for cause. To learn more, please visit http://www.charitybuzz.com.