For the past eight months, the Little Bay team has poured their hearts and souls into the rebuilding the resort, and I know they are looking forward to welcoming back our loyal owners, members and guests.
ST. MAARTEN (PRWEB) May 14, 2018
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort on St. Maarten has reopened just eight months after Hurricane Irma blew through the island, with completely renovated rooms, updated restaurants and exciting new features.
“For the past eight months, the Little Bay team has poured their hearts and souls into the rebuilding the resort, and I know they are looking forward to welcoming back our loyal owners, members and guests,” said Marco Galaverna, Divi Resorts President & COO.
New amenities and features include:
- - Units refreshed from top to bottom with all new lighting, furniture, window treatments, water-saving toilets, interior paint, shower doors, faucets, crown molding, baseboards, 49” LED TVs, laptop safes, bluetooth alarm/clock/radio, interior doors and hardware, patio doors, appliances, HVAC, in-room Wi-Fi, electrical devices and panels, solar water heaters, exterior lighting and repaired roofs.
- - Updated menus at Seabreeze Restaurant
- - Fort Amsterdam Cafe (formerly Bayview Cafe) has been transformed with gourmet coffee and a new menu
- - Updated Seabreeze pool
- - Newly reopened Aqua Mania water sports center
- - Indulgence by the Sea Spa
- - All on-site shops
Other features that are scheduled to reopen by the fall include:
- - New eatery called The Shack featuring Caribbean BBQ, Jerk, Roti and more
- - Stunning new main pool, pureocean pool (formerly the Casitas Pool), which has been enlarged with a new pureocean pool bar, waterfalls and expansive pool seating area
- - New, modern look at pureocean Restaurant and terrace
- - Larger deck and fresh décor at Gizmo’s Bar & Grill
- - Updated Infinity pool
- - New kids space and game room
“Divi Little Bay and the island of St. Maarten have come a long way since September,” said Divi Little Bay’s new General Manager Anne-Marie Brooks. “We’ve worked tirelessly to get as much of the resort up and running as possible for our reopening, and we think our owners, members and guests will be very pleased with all the updates and new features which will be fully completed by the fall.”
Plus, travelers who book between now and June 30, 2018 will receive 30% off with Divi’s Cool Breeze & Palm Trees offer. With rates as low as $169 per night room only and $195 per person, per night all-inclusive, and travel dates through the end of 2018, it’s the perfect time to book.
Divi’s Cool Breeze & Palm Trees offer runs from now until June 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET, for all 2018 travel dates. For reservations, book online at http://www.diviresorts.com/cool-breeze-palm-trees.htm or call 1-800-367-3484 (Toll-free US) or 1-919-419-3484 (International). For group reservations, please call 1-800-801-5550 or email [email protected]
About Divi Resorts
Divi Resorts is the vacation expert of the Caribbean, with a collection of eight premium resorts spanning the five stunning Caribbean islands of Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, St. Croix, and St. Maarten. For more information on Divi Resorts, call 1-800-367-3484 or visit http://www.diviresorts.com.