The Space Economy is a catalyst for new applications and services that will transform our relationship with our planet, creating jobs and economic growth globally.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) May 15, 2018
The Space Frontier Foundation, a global non-profit organization committed to opening the space frontier to human settlement through the power of free enterprise, announced today the first line-up of speakers to be featured at NewSpace 2018 Conference on June 26-28, 2018. The annual event in its 14th year will bring together leaders from science, industry and government to explore the challenges and opportunities associated with the Space Economy that promise to transform our world.
“We are at a critical time in our history where the Space Economy has become a mainstream investment opportunity and growth industry,” said Jeff Feige, Chairman of the Space Frontier Foundation. “The Space Economy is a catalyst for new applications and services that will transform our relationship with our planet, creating jobs and economic growth globally. We are proud to be hosting the NewSpace conference in Seattle which has proven to be a hotbed of growth and opportunity for aerospace and space.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Phil McAlister - Director of Commercial Spaceflight Development, NASA
- George Nield - Former Associate Administrator, FAA
- Lluc Diaz - Business Incubation and Technology Transfer Officer, ESA
- Joe Landon - Chairman, Space Angels
- Ariane Cornell - Head of Astronaut Strategy & Sales, New Glenn Commercial Sales Director, Blue Origin
- Ben Roberts - Vice President of Government Affairs, Moon Express
- Livingston Holder - Partner and Co-Founder, Holder Aerospace
- Salem Al Marri - Assistant Director General, UAE's Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Center (MBRSC)
- Pierre Franck - Consul General, Executive Director, Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office
Deloitte Consulting will also release its preliminary report on the Space Economy based on first-person research and focus groups that will challenge the value of the space industry and introduce new metrics.
To register for the NewSpace 2018 Conference visit https://newspace.spacefrontier.org/2018/
About Space Frontier Foundation
Founded in 1988, the Space Frontier Foundation is a leading 501(c) 3 non-profit organization committed to opening the space frontier to human settlement through the power of free enterprise. The Space Frontier Foundation forges cross-industry relationships, drives public engagement and advocates governmental support through special projects, events and strategic congressional campaigns to build a thriving space economy. We are dedicated to providing an avenue for incubation and collaboration that supports entrepreneurs in the space industry. The Space Frontier Foundation is the host and organizer of the NewSpace Conference, an annual event that brings together entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, engineers and policy leaders to advance the commercial space industry. For more information, please visit http://www.spacefrontier.org