LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. (PRWEB) May 16, 2018
1WorldSync, the leading provider of product content solutions, has launched new enhancements to drive cross-channel sales with a single source for trusted product content. Customers now have the ability to leverage a single solution for product content for managing supply chain, eCommerce and regulatory requirements. The single solution improves not only speed to market, data quality, and fulfillment, but it can also facilitate more sales.
With total retail eCommerce sales having reached $453.5 billion in 2017 alone, it’s never been more important for brands and retailers to provide quality, trusted and robust product content across their multiple sales channels. The enhanced Product Information Cloud eliminates the need for brands and retailers to use an array of fragmented solutions to manage, distribute and receive product content.
The all-in-one solution allows brands to more easily understand retailers’ content requirements and alert users of missing information, empowering them to aggregate and syndicate authentic, complete product content to support both supply chain and eCommerce channels. The 1WorldSync integrated omni-channel solution has new capabilities that help brands easily manage their product content across multiple retailers and digital endpoints that include:
- Improved eCommerce Solutions - Aggregate and syndicate authentic, complete product content to effectively drive and influence sales on digital channels through connectors, including for Walmart, Gebr. Heinemann, Amazon and Alibaba. 1WorldSync connectors provide brands with the ability to understand the requirements of some of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms to bring brands’ products to market quicker by facilitating the delivery of product content in the exact format required by the recipient.
- Any-to-any content capture and distribute - Brands can leverage a single-source solution to input any content (supply chain, marketing copy, digital assets, GDSN standards, and more) using virtually any method (UI, XML interface, JSON API, Excel) to its centralized platform with a seamless, data-driven user experience. Retailers can use a single aggregation point to receive product content from any supplier in the unified format to meet specific business goals and quality requirements.
- Expanded data validation capabilities - New 1WorldSync Playlists simplify the process for suppliers to provide the complete, accurate data their recipients require and leverage industry, regulatory and global standard, to validate before being sent to recipients.
- Digital Catalog - Enhancements to the Digital Catalog simplify brands’ ability to create a visual representation of their product content. Brands can easily create selling sheets, product catalogs and digital slicks for consistent content across trading partners.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) - From creation to upload to publish, the 1WorldSync Digital Asset Management Solutions offers organizations one solution to easily create, upload, host, share and manage digital assets to preserve brand integrity and effectively drive online conversions. Enhancements give brands the ability to download digital assets into a zip file with basic or recipient-specific file formatting.
- LabelSync for SmartLabel - LabelSync for SmartLabel pairs Label Insight's high-order attribute data with 1WorldSync's unmatched global product content distribution capabilities, enabling brands and retailers to provide consumers with an unprecedented level of rich, high-quality product content.
1WorldSync’s Product Information Cloud allows organizations to input any content (supply chain, marketing copy, digital assets, GDSN standards, and more) using virtually any method (UI, XML interface, JSON API, Excel) to its centralized platform with a seamless, data-driven user experience. Content is then quickly transformed and delivered to recipients in their required format and communication protocol, reducing duplication efforts and making it easy to manage and distribute content for global sales.
“The 1WorldSync Product Information Cloud has transformed brands’ and retailers’ approach to cross-channel commerce, giving them a single, centralized solution for trusted, accurate product content,” said Karin Borchert, CEO of 1WorldSync. “Our Product Information Cloud eliminates the need for brands and recipients to use multiple point solutions to support the product content journey automating the entire process, giving suppliers confidence that they will meet their partners' exact requirements with limited time and resources. These enhancements make it easier than ever to syndicate product content across multiple recipients and channels expediting speed to market and driving increased sales.”
1WorldSync is continually innovating its product portfolio to ensure global customers can continue to meet the needs of the market and ensure they can provide accurate content, anytime, anywhere, in any format needed.
For information on these expanded capabilities please visit: http://solutions.1worldsync.com/omni-all-in-one. To learn more about 1WorldSync’s Product Information Cloud, visit http://www.1worldsync.com.
1WorldSync™ is the leading provider of product content solutions, enabling more than 25,000 global companies in over 60 countries to share authentic, trusted content with customers and consumers, empowering intelligent choices for purchases, wellness, and lifestyle decisions.
Through its technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of the industry. 1WorldSync is the only product content network provider and GDSN Data Pool to achieve ISO Certification 27001. For more information, please visit http://www.1worldsync.com.