(PRWEB) June 13, 2018
It provides a series of features that helps increase email marketing campaigns by verifying user registrations, ensuring that users that sign up to a given website have a valid email address. It also detects disposable email addresses and identifies typos, prompting users to fix any mistakes before registering.
Email Verification API also permits easier contact between website owners and their registered users, helping administrators to notify users about new website features or any other news update. The tool also ensures registered users can reset their password securely if this is ever needed, reducing risks of abuse.
Email Verification API provides the following features:
- Syntax: confirms email addresses conform to IETF standards (using a complete syntactic email validation engine)
- Typos and curse words: verifies email addresses against common typos and fake email patterns
- Disposable email addresses: identifies if email addresses used belong to Disposable Email Address providers such as Mailinator, 10MinuteMail, GuerillaMail, and over 2000 others.
- Mail server existence: authenticates the availability of email address domains using DNS MX records.
- Mailbox existence: checks if email addresses exist and are able to receive emails via SMTP connection and email-sending emulation techniques.
- Catch-all email address: confirms that a given email address can receive emails
About Whois XML API
Whois XML API is an American company that provides DNS research tools that use database IP address, domain name, and real-time Whois data. The company collaborates with major cybercrime organizations including Centre for Cybersecurity & Cybercrime Investigation, Simon Fraser University, and other institutions. In 2017 the company was named one of Inc. 500's companies.
Whois XML API