Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 12, 2014
The complete Global Intrusion Detection and Prevention System security market is categorized basically into three segments Network based, Host based and Wireless IDS/IPS solutions. The evolution of the IDS/IPS security solutions was started with the Host based solution when first time Intrusion Detection systems was designed for the military and defense purpose. Later on the other two segments emerged according to different requirements and need of customers. Hardware, Software and Services are the three main components which contribute to IDS/IPS market and have shaped its growth. IDS/PS hardware is available in two different forms Physical appliances and Virtual appliances. As the virtual appliance market is gaining traction IDS/IPS security market is also going up. There are many open source software available in the market such as Snort, Suricata and Bro propelling the usage of Host based IDS/IPS solutions. Intrusion Detection and Prevention System vendors are also providing consulting, integration and design, training and education.
Complete Report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/intrusion-detection-systemintrusion-prevention-system-idsips-market-host-based-idsips-network-based-idsips-wireless-idsips-on-premise-cloud-deployment-appliances-software-professional-market-report.html .
The Intrusion Detection and Prevention market is gaining utility majorly because of the Sophistication of the security threats and cyber-attacks. The way intruders are using latest and advanced technology for hacking the network, it has made it difficult for the business to relay on the simple antivirus and firewalls. This has impacted the IDS/IPS market severely and now companies are rapidly adopting better IDS/IPS solutions. The increased government pressure on security compliance and regulations has also boosted the IDS/IPS security market and now this market is moving towards Next Generation IDS/IPS solutions.
Globally the major part of the IDS/IPS market is contributed by the enterprises only. Commercial consumers are still unaware about the IDS/IPS implementation which is a kind of bottleneck for the rapid growth of this market. However the availability of open source software and host based IDS/IPS solutions have gained the largest share of the total IDS/IPS market. And in future also it is expected to grow with an increasing rate.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=166455 .
Intrusion detection and prevention have made progress into a plethora of application sectors such as commercial, retail, healthcare and life sciences. With the advent of globalization, businesses have expanded and spread to overseas locations. According to this report North America is the largest market for the IDS/IPS security and countries of the growing economies are potential market for intrusion detection and prevention systems. This market to grow from $2.716 billion in 2014 to $5.042 billion by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.2% from 2014 to 2019.
The key assumptions behind this report are:
- Economic factors: Positive global market for IDS/IPS security solutions and services
- Emerging Markets: Next Generation security markets in Germany, India, China, Brazil, and other developing nations due to increasing usage of Host and Wireless IDS/IPS solutions
- Financial Statistics: All financial insights and revenues were extracted from the company websites and annual reports
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis , market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the IDS/IPS market, high-growth regions and countries. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help existing players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding the product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovation.
Companies purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for reaping market share.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=166455 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on IDS/IPS portfolio offered by the top players in the IIDS/IPS security market. The report analyzes the products market by category/end user across geographies
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the IDS/IPS security market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various IDS/IPS security products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the IDS/IPS security market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the IDS/IPS security market
Browse more reports on Software & Services Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/software-enterprise-computing/software-services .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.