There are more than 100 offers, with a total value of more than $15,000 for travelers. Visitors and residents purchase the book year after year for the best discounts on top-rated activities and adventures...
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (PRWEB) December 04, 2018
Just in time for the Holidays: Alaska TourSaver book saves travelers big bucks, but fits nicely in a stocking.
Each year, the Alaska TourSaver’s publishers scour the state for the most exciting travel options to put on sale in the handy guide (now available as a free smartphone app). Both hardy adventurers and curious sightseers can save hundreds (even thousands) of dollars off an Alaska vacation.
There are more than 100 offers, with a total value of more than $15,000 for travelers. Visitors and residents purchase the book year after year for the best discounts on top-rated activities and adventures, including:
1. The Alaska Railroad. Ride the rails and enjoy two-for-one savings (up to $430).
2. Major Marine Tours. Sail from Seward and save $50 per person on a cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park.
3. Denali Flightseeing with Glacier Landing. Save $76 per person with K2 Aviation and see Denali “The Great One”, then land on a glacier in a ski plane!
New this year are several adventures for travelers who want a unique experience in “The Great Land” including:
1. St. Paul Island Tour. Often called the “Galapagos of the North,” this tour of one of the Pribilof Islands in the Bering Sea yields unique birds, northern fur seals and a glimpse of what life is like on a remote island in the middle of the Bering Sea. (Value $1,895)
2. Helicopter tour of Denali with lunch on top of a ridge near the Ruth Glacier with Alpha Aviation. This unique tour includes family history of the “Mountain House” constructed by legendary Bush Pilot Don Sheldon inside Denali National Park. Save $100 per person.
3. Zipline tours near Denali and also in Seward. A combination of ziplines, rope bridges and scenic views offer travelers an exciting way to see the wilderness! (Save $37 per person).
Travelers to all sections of the state will find money-saving coupons, including:
1. Kennicott Glacier Lodge, in the middle of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park. In addition to the lodge, there are discounts for glacier hikes and flightseeing tours. This park is the nation’s largest—filled with copper-mining history and massive peaks and glaciers. Save $100.
2. Flightseeing in Misty Fjords National Monument with Taquan Air. Ketchikan often is the first stop for visitors in our state—so this breath-taking air tour is the perfect way to understand Alaskans’ love affair with flying. Save $50 per person.
3. Charter deep-sea fishing in Seward and Homer. Enjoy two-for one savings on charter fishing trips from the top-producing sportfishing ports in the state!
4. Whale-watching with Alaska Galore in Juneau. Giant humpback whales love the waters around Juneau because of all the fish and plankton. Alaska Galore will help you see them in action! Two-for-one savings!
There are many other offers in the Alaska TourSaver book (or smartphone app) for 2019. Order the books online (http://www.toursaver.com) or find them at Carrs and Safeway grocery stores throughout the state. Go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the free smartphone app. Alaska TourSaver App Site.