Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 18, 2014
"United States Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Outlook to 2020" provides key market data on the United States Bariatric Surgery Devices market. The report provides value in millions of US dollars, volume (in units), and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments Bariatric Stapling Devices, Gastric Bands, and Gastric Balloons.
Bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery) includes a variety of procedures performed on people who are obese. Weight loss is achieved by reducing the size of the stomach with a gastric band or through removal of a portion of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch) or by resecting and re-routing the small intestines to a small stomach pouch (gastric bypass surgery).
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291528-united-states-bariatric-surgery-devices-market-outlook-to-2020.html .
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Bariatric Surgery Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Researcher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Overview of Key Companies in United States, Bariatric Surgery Devices Market:
- Covidien plc
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291528 .
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements, and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment.
- Market size data for Bariatric Surgery Devices market segments Bariatric Stapling Devices, Gastric Bands, and Gastric Balloons.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units), and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Bariatric Surgery Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Bariatric Surgery Devices market.
- Key players covered include Covidien, Ethicon Endosurgery, Inc., and Allergan.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Inquire before purchasing at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=291528 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Segmentation
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States
3.1 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2005-2013
3.2 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2013-2020
3.3 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2005-2013
3.4 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2013-2020
3.5 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2005-2020
3.6 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2012-2013
3.7 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2012-2013
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Bariatric Surgery Devices Market
4.1 Covidien plc
4.2 Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
4.3 Allergan, Inc.
5 Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Pipeline Products 17
6.1 Research Methodology
6.1.2 Secondary Research
6.1.3 Primary Research
6.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting
6.1.5 Company Share Analysis
6.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis
6.2 Expert Panel
6.3 GlobalData Consulting
6.4 Contact Us
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online database of market research reports that offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and offers customized market research reports for multiple industries.