LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) February 14, 2020
Brian Pasch, an industry leader in automotive marketing strategies, online education, and marketing intelligence, is pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 AWA Awards. The awards were presented this year by Glenn Pasch, CEO of PCG Digital and Beth Braswell.
The AWAs were started in 2008 to recognize the best vendors in automotive digital marketing. Since then, they’ve become a benchmark in the automotive industry for innovative products in technology, design, search marketing, business intelligence, and social media.
This year, over 150 industry leaders were in attendance as they awaited the reveal of this year’s AWA award recipients. This year’s lineup especially impressed the product review team and showed true innovation that continues to move the automotive industry forward. Brian is honored to hand out awards to deserving products, companies, and outstanding contributors to the automotive industry.
The categories for the 2020 AWAs included Lighthouse Award, Websites (US & EU), Sales Process, Social Media, Website Merchandising, Marketing Automation, Digital Retailing, Digital Marketing, Fixed Operations, Dealership Management, and Business Intelligence as well as the coveted VANGUARD Award.
Brian Benstock was recognized as the recipient of the prestigious 2020 AWA Lighthouse Award which, over the last decade, has recognized impressive individuals who have invested their passion and skills to improve the automotive community.
Here is a complete list of winners of the 2020 AWA Awards:
- Brian Benstock
Websites – U.S.
- Operational Excellence: Dealer Inspire Website Platform
- Dealer eProcess: Responsive Websites
- Dealer.com Websites
- DealerSocket: DealerFire Engine6 Websites
- fusionZONE Automotive: fusionZONE Websites
- Nabthat: Nabthat Website Platform
Websites – EU
- Smilenet Top Website Platform
- Innovator: Dealer Inspire: Conversations
- Innovator: SpinCar: Feature Tour
- TradePending: SNAP
- Innovator: DealerSocket: PrecisePrice
- CarNow: BuyNow
- Dealer eProcess: SARA (Smart Automotive Retailing Assistant)
- Dealer Inspire: Online Shopper: Electric
- Gubagoo Virtual Retailing
- Rising Star: 360⁰ Auto
- Innovator: Force Marketing: Drive
- NextGen Leader: LotLinx: TURN v3.0
- Client Command
- Dealer Teamwork: MPOP
- Outsell AI Driven Marketing Automation Platform
- Innovator: SpinCar: Experiential Retargeting
- Dealer.com: Experience Optimization
- Dealer eProcess: CARoi
- Tap Classifieds: Sold.Cars
- Cars.com: Cars Social
- Rising Star: FRIKINtech
- Innovator: DealerSocket CRM
- Conversica Automotive Sales AI Assistant
- Rising Star: Nextup: Maintain
- Rising Star: Quickride Logistics: Quickride Shuttle and Transportation Mgmt.
- Conversica Automotive Service AI Assistant
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL: Drive Service Solutions
- Innovator: Wizely: Co-op Accelerator
- Rising Star: Wizely: Dollars and $ense
- Rising Star: Proactive Dealer Solutions: Call Management Caller CX
- Rising Star: TradePending: SNAP API
- Innovator: fusionZONE: ADAPT
- Market Scan: mDrive SYNC
The VANGUARD Award
Digital copies of the 2020 AWA Research Report & Buyers Guide can be purchased at http://awa.autos/product/2020-awa-awards-report-copy/.
PCG will be accepting applicants for the 2021 AWAs beginning in June.
About Brian Pasch
Brian Pasch, Founder of PCG Companies, has been actively involved with automotive franchise dealers since 2005. Brian has authored seven bestselling books for the automotive industry: 'Just Faster", "Automotive Marketing Playbook", "Who Sold It?", "Swimming with Digital Sharks," "Mastering Automotive Digital Marketing," "Selling Cars in a Digital Age," Unfair Advantage," and “Hyper-Local Marketing for Automotive Retail.” Brian is an active conference speaker, 20 Group presenter, and coach to both dealers and members of the vendor community. He has presented workshops at NADA, Digital Dealer, DCDW, Driving Sales Executive Summit, Kain Automotive Workshops, Innovative Dealer Summit, Automotive Engagement Conferences, Automotive Boot Camp, AutoCon, VinWorx, TrueCar Dealer Summits, and the Digital Marketing Strategies Conference. Brian is Google Analytics certified and PCG is a Google Premium Partner company.
Brian has led PCG's expansion into international markets where his training curriculum is being utilized by dealer groups and manufacturers as part of a change management process. PCG Companies include PCG Research, PCG Consulting, BPE Events, and PCG Digital.