CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 01, 2022
The Chicago Chapter of Financial Executives International, the premier association for financial leaders in the United States and Canada, is pleased to announce the annual Chicago CFO of the Year® Awards program, to be held tonight at 7:00 PM at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. Now in its 11th year, this celebration recognizes and honors Chicago area financial leaders who have made exceptional contributions to their organizations. More information about FEI and the Chicago CFO of the Year Awards® can be found at http://www.chicagocfo.org
The Master of Ceremonies for the event is Ravi Baichwal, co-anchor of ABC 7 Weekend News at 5 and 10 PM. He also reports for ABC 7's newscasts.
Awards are presented in 6 categories:
- Small Private Companies
- Mid-Size Private Companies
- Large Private Companies
- Mid-Size Not-For-Profits
- Large Not-For-Profits
- Public Companies
The finalists in each category are as follows:
Small Private Company Finalists
- Tony Blasco - Zeno Group
- Peter Dedes - BigTime Software
- Ronald Gozum - C. Cretors and Company
- Mike Medema - Legacy.com, Inc.
- Sue Sell - Snapsheet, Inc.
Mid-Size Private Company Finalists
- Fede Barreto - Plymouth
- Lawrence Casas - LaSalle Staffing
- Regan Garrett – Numerator
- Amy Hass - Simple Mills, Inc.
- Robert Miller - Fay Servicing
- Ashley Polino - Reed Construction
Large Private Company Finalists
- Marty Bozarth - Baird & Warner
- Kory Glen - AIT Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
- Jeff Gronbeck - Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, LLC
- Dina Panfil - Jenner & Block, LLP
- Deborah Walters - EXP
- Beth Wong - CJ Logistics America LLC
Mid-Size Not-For-Profit Company Finalists
- Malcolm Douglas - Big Shoulders Fund
- Bill Kritchevsky - Lawrence Hall
- Gail Prete - Old Town School of Folk Music Inc
- Pinky Raina - U.S. Soccer Federation
- Rena Solano - Lincoln Park Zoo
Large Not-For-Profit Company Finalists
- Ronald DeNard - United Way of Metro Chicago
- Julee Gard - University of St. Francis
- Edward Gin - Illinois Housing Development Authority
- Donna Moore - Lawndale Educational & Regional Network Charter School
- Mahomed Ouedraogo - Access Community Health Network
- William Phelan - American Bar Association
Public Company Finalists
- John Greene - Discover Financial Services
- Brian Schell - Cboe Global Markets, Inc.
- Janet Zelenka - Stericycle Inc.
FEI Chicago thanks its sponsor partners for this event: Aon, Associated Bank, KPMG, Tatum and media sponsor Crain’s Chicago Business.