Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 02, 2014
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is a type of kidney cancer that originates in the lining of the proximal convoluted tubule, a part of the very small tubes in the kidney that transport waste molecules from the blood to the urine. The condition is asymptomatic in its initial stages, and as a result, people with RCC are often in the advanced stages of the disease by the time it is discovered. The initial symptoms of RCC often include blood in the urine, flank pain, a mass in the abdomen or flank, weight loss, fever, hypertension, night sweats, and a general feeling of being unwell. Kidney cancer is among the 10 most frequently occurring cancers in Western countries.
Epidemiologists forecast that there were 186,179 incident cases of RCC in the 8MM in 2013, and the number of incident cases will grow 6.25% over the next decade to 302,449 incident cases. In 2013, there were 593,228 prevalent cases of RCC in the 8MM. Each of the 8MM will see an increase in prevalent cases over the 10-year forecast period.
Complete Report Details @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/epicast-report-renal-cell-carcinoma-epidemiology-forecast-to-2023.html .
This forecast is supported by age- and sex-specific data for the incidence. The one- to five-year relative survival data, which were used for the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases forecast, are supported by country-specific, population-based studies that are nationally representative of the entire population in the respective markets. Additionally, in each of the 8MM, the analysis is strengthened by the use of a consistent methodology for the diagnosed incident cases forecast, using regression techniques, and is based on 15 years of country-specific historical data points pertaining to the age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence of RCC.
- The Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) EpiCast Report and EpiCast Model provide an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for RCC in the eight major markets 8MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and urban China). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of RCC segmented by sex and age (in five-year age groups beginning at 20 years and ending at 85 years and older). GlobalData epidemiologists also forecast the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of RCC in the 8MM. Additionally, the report provides the RCC diagnosed incident cases, segmented by the stage at diagnosis, for the 8MM.
- The RCC epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
- The EpiCast Model is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology-based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=9997 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$3995 for a single user License)
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RCC market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global RCC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for RCC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Upcoming Related Reports
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=9997 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$5995 for a single user License)
3.1 Disease Background
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
3.3 Global Trends
3.3.2 Survival Rates for RCC - 8MM
3.4 Forecast Methodology
3.4.1 Sources Used
3.4.2 Sources Not Used
3.4.3 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, RCC Diagnosed Incident Cases
3.4.4 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, RCC Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
3.4.5 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, RCC Clinical Stage at Diagnosis
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast for RCC (2013-2023)
3.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases of RCC
3.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of RCC
3.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of RCC
3.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of RCC
3.5.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of RCC by Clinical Stage at Diagnosis
3.5.6 Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of RCC
3.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight
3.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis
3.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis
4.2 About the Authors
4.2.3 Acting Director of Epidemiology
4.2.4 Global Head of Healthcare
4.3 About GlobalData
4.4 About EpiCast
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.