As an ecosystem enabler, interworks.cloud invites you to join this eye-opening panel discussion, with leading cloud industry experts who will share valuable insights of their NCE journey, moderated by Jay McBain the Chief Analyst at Canalys. Pelli Papoulidou, VP of Marketing, interworks.cloud
ATHENS (PRWEB) February 02, 2023
interworks.cloud, the leading cloud commerce platform provider that empowers Distributors and large Service Providers around the globe, is pleased to invite you to the enlightening open panel discussion on “Microsoft NCE: Explore the business impact on the world’s biggest distributors worldwide”.
interworks.cloud, the leading ecosystem enabler, was recently included at the “Canalys Channels Ecosystem Landscape 2022” and, as one of the 223 companies worldwide that lead the cloud transformation, organizes this thought leadership panel discussion as 2023 begins to bring extra value to its channel.
The discussion will be moderated by Jay McBain, the Chief Analyst at Canalys - 2021 Channel Influencer of the Year. Jay together with notable Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners from around the world, will discuss the NCE challenges, share real business stories, exchange opinions and lessons learnt, and discuss new opportunities for the channel in 2023.
Microsoft will be also be there, represented by Sharon Lubitch, EMEA Partner Transformation Lead, who will bring helpful and enlightening insights regarding the NCE from the vendor’s perspective.
- Matthew Whitton, Chief Operating Officer at Climb Global Solutions
- Boris Chodkiewiez, Director at MC3
- Elisabeth Stettler, Lead of Category Software at Alltron
Why join? If you are an analyst, a Microsoft Indirect CSP Partner, an Indirect Reseller or a Software Vendor, here are 6+1 reasons for joining:
- Explore the NCE impact by discussing real business scenarios across different regions.
- Hear the challenges for Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners faced, learn how they addressed them and help your business adapt faster by learning from their experience.
- Find out how Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners adapted successfully to the new business conditions and learn how their performance/revenues were impacted.
- Feel the industry pulse and see how Indirect Resellers reacted to the NCE changes.
- Discuss the business value they managed to leverage in the new NCE landscape.
- Identify the new opportunities created thanks to the New Commerce Experience.
- Take note of what Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners see coming in the next year.
Register here: http://bit.ly/3HoEos1
You can tweet this: Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners across different regions unite & discuss the impact of the New Commerce Experience on their business.
Discover real insights & viewpoints, be inspired, & make better decisions for your business. #interworkscloud Register: http://bit.ly/3HoEos1
Canalys was established in September 1998 as the founders recognized a gap in the market for channel-focused IT research. This channel-centric focus has remained at the company’s heart for over 20 years, alongside the desire to provide accurate and timely data to the technology industry. They are leading technology market analysts with a distinct channels focus.
interworks.cloud™ is a leading cloud commerce platform provider with two decades of experience in transforming traditional IT service businesses into powerful Cloud Solution Providers. Addressing the needs of Cloud Distributors, CSPs, MSPs, and ISVs worldwide, the interworks.cloud platform automates key cloud service processes, such as billing, ordering, invoicing, and recurring payments for Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Acronis, Adobe, Google Workspace, and other IaaS and SaaS solutions. With more than 15 active and fully functional integrations - including leading products from major cloud vendors - the interworks.cloud platform helps businesses in more than 70 countries boost their service portfolio and expand their cloud offerings.