The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 12, 2014
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in China hydropower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/288092-hydropower-large-small-and-pumped-storage-in-china-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-regulations-and-company-profiles.html.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower (large and small hydro, and pumped storage) market, China power market, China renewable power market and China hydropower market. The scope of the research includes:
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period 2014-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2013 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in China and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on China renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
- Detailed overview of China hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, levelized cost of energy of small hydro (2013-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025), and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
- Deal analysis of China hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=288092.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China hydro power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydro power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Few Points from Table of Contents
List of Figures
Figure 1: Carbon-di-oxide Emissions from Energy Consumption, Global (MT), 2001-2013 12
Figure 2: Global, Primary Energy Consumption, Global (Mtoe), 2001-2025 13
Figure 3: Hydropower, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 15
Figure 4: Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type (GW), 2001-2025 18
Figure 5: Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type (%), 2013 vs. 2025 20
Figure 6: Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type (GW), 2014-2025 21
Figure 7: Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2013-2025 22
Figure 8: Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type (TWh), 2001-2025 24
Figure 9: Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2013-2025 26
Figure 10: Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power-generating Sources ($/kWh), 2013-2014 28
Figure 11: Hydropower Market, Global, Value Chain 29
Figure 12: Hydropower Market, Global, Installed Capacity (GW), 2001-2025 33
Figure 13: Hydropower Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Technology (GW), 2001-2025 35
Figure 14: Hydropower Market, Global, Power Generation (TWh), 2001-2025 37
Figure 15: Hydropower Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2013 39
Browse more reports on Energy and Power Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/.
Contact sales(at)reportsandreports(dot)com for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.