Big Biller continues to grow each and every month.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) October 18, 2013
Big Biller, recruitment software for applicant tracking, continues to experience growth in the recruiting and staffing industry.
By offering a powerful, easy-too-use software at an affordable price, the applicant tracking system boosted its customer base last month. In fact, a total of 22 recruiting firms made Big Biller their recruitment software of choice and became customers during the month of September, including four firms in the state of Florida.
Below is a complete breakdown of the 22 recruiting firms that became Big Biller customers during the month of September (including firm name and location):
- Alderman & Associates in Jacksonville, Florida
- Biotech Group, LLC in Grand Junction, Colorado
- BRI Group in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Dyh Recruiting in Torrance, California
- EmploySearch, LLC in Houston, Texas
- Firethorne Group in Marietta, Georgia
- Guardian Global Staffing, LLC in Sanford, Florida
- Highlander Solutions in Glendale, California
- Horizons IT Recruitment in Needham, Massachusetts
- Linsey Careers in Seattle, Washington
- Michelle Watkins in La Vista, Nebraska
- On Demand Staffing in St. Catherine's, Ontario
- Perm Med Solutions in Woodbury, Connecticut
- Pinnacle Staffing Solutions in Clearwater, Florida
- Site Personnel in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Strainco Recruiting in Harrodsburg, Indiana
- The Daniel Group in Houston, Texas
- The Hyphen Group in East Watertown, Massachusetts
- The InFocus Group in Englewood, New Jersey
- The Joseph Group, USA in Green Oaks, Illinois
- VST Services, Inc. in Kissimmee, Florida
- Yeh Ideology, LLC in Empire State, New York
Big Biller is referred to in many ways . . . as recruiter software, an applicant tracking system (ATS), or applicant tracking software. Simply put, Big Biller is a powerful recruitment software package that helps recruiters manage the relationships they have with their candidates and clients, all with one purpose and focus—making more placements.
Big Biller is a product of Top Echelon, a company dedicated to helping recruiters make more placements.
“Big Biller continues to grow each and every month,” said Top Echelon President Mark Demaree. “In fact, we’re on the verge of setting a new record for the number of individual recruiters who use Big Biller on a daily basis. We believe we’ll reach that record before the end of the year, setting us up for even more growth in 2014.”