Recruiters are showing great interest, and a high percentage of them are opting to switch from their current software package.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) July 19, 2013
Big Biller recruitment software for applicant tracking is enjoying even more accelerated growth in the recruitment and staffing industry.
By offering a powerful, easy-too-use recruitment software at an affordable price, the applicant tracking system boosted its customer base last month. In fact, a total of 23 recruiting agencies made Big Biller their software of choice during the month of June, including three agencies apiece in the states of Michigan and Texas.
Big Biller also started two new customers apiece in the states of Colorado and Wisconsin.
Recruiting Agencies Choosing Big Biller:
Below is a complete breakdown of the 23 recruiting agencies that became Big Biller customers during the month of June (including agency name and location):
- Alliance Recruiting in Whitelake, Michigan
- Ark Resource Group in Houston, Texas
- Cornerstone Professional Search, LLC in Chandler, Arizona
- Diane Wade Recruiting in Thousand Oaks, California
- Elite Talent Scout in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- GMH, LLC in Silverthorne, Colorado
- Jensen Search Services, LLC in Columbus, Ohio
- Key People Staffing in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Lexonia Group, LLP in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Momentum Recruiting in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Next Step Recruiting Group in Odessa, Florida
- NorthSand HR Group, LLC in Oxford, Michigan
- On-Balance, Ltd. in Island Trees, New York
- PeopleSource in Bothell, Washington
- Portico Staffing in West Des Moines, Iowa
- Pro Services, Inc. in Portage, Michigan
- Sales Recruiters Network in Hartford, Wisconsin
- Strategic HR Solutions in Boulder, Colorado
- Team Discovery, LLC in Chicago, Illinois
- The Recruiting Network in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Thomas E. Gilbert, Inc. in Aurora, Ontario
- TrustPoint in Addison, Texas
- White and Associates in Dallas, Texas
Big Biller is a product of Top Echelon, a company dedicated to helping recruiters make more placements.
“Big Biller has continued to gain momentum throughout 2013,” said Top Echelon software consultant Tory Tucker. “Summer is traditionally a slower period for the recruitment industry, but that hasn’t been the case with Big Biller so far. Recruiters are showing great interest, and a high percentage of them are opting to switch from their current software package. We look forward to maintaining Big Biller’s momentum through the rest of the year.”
About Big Biller Recruitment Software:
Big Biller is referred to in many ways . . . as recruitment software, recruiter software, and an applicant tracking system (ATS) or applicant tracking software. Simply put, Big Biller is a powerful recruiting software package that helps recruiters manage the relationships they have with their candidates and clients, all with one purpose and focus—making more placements. Right now, recruiters can sign up for a complimentary 30-day trial of Big Biller.