Big Biller has continued to grow during the fourth quarter of the year.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) November 07, 2013
Big Biller recruitment software for applicant tracking continues to experience growth in the recruiting and staffing industry.
By offering a powerful, easy-to-use software at an affordable price, the applicant tracking system boosted its customer base again last month. In fact, a total of 26 recruiting firms made Big Biller their recruitment software of choice and became customers during the month of October, including five firms in the state of California.
New Customers in October:
Below is a complete breakdown of the 26 recruiting firms that became Big Biller customers during the month of October (including firm name and location):
- Tipton International Search in Cave Creek, Arizona
- Boon Staffing Solutions in Hollywood, California
- Kaylin Search Partners in San Diego, California
- OpenNet Partners in Thousand Oaks, California
- Programming Resources International in Hayward, California
- Veterans Employment in Valley Center, California
- ARGOS Staffing in Sarasota, Florida
- J. Samson Search Group in Coral Springs, Florida
- Zerega Consulting in Sarasota, Florida
- KRG Recruiting, LLC in Roswell, Georgia
- Castle Alliance in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Lincoln Finance and Accounting Inc. in Chicago, Illinois
- American Contract Group in Wakefield, Massachusetts
- Forsyte Associates Incorporated in Framingham, Massachusetts
- Hub Technology Group in Boston, Massachusetts
- Looking Glass Ventures, Inc. in Lansing, Michigan
- MJS Recruiting, LLC in Darlington, New Jersey
- Forthright Staffing in Garden City, New York
- Executive Health in Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- The Rose Group, LLC in Lady’s Island, South Carolina
- Career Resource Services in Dallas, Texas
- Hillcountry Search Advisors in Austin, Texas
- Alta Search in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Tiger Staffing Solutions in Fairfax, Virginia
- Aspen Personnel Service in Spokane, Washington
- PMJ, Inc. in Neenah, Wisconsin
“Big Biller has continued to grow during the fourth quarter of the year,” said Top Echelon President Mark Demaree. “We recently surpassed a milestone for overall users, and we’re looking forward to even more growth in 2014. We’re confident that Big Biller has the features, the tools, and the affordability that independent recruiters are looking for, and we’re also confident that we can give those recruiters what they need.”
About Big Biller Recruitment Software:
Big Biller is referred to in many ways . . . as recruiter software, an applicant tracking system (ATS), or applicant tracking software. Simply put, Big Biller is a powerful recruitment software package that helps recruiters manage the relationships they have with their candidates and clients, all with one purpose and focus—making more placements.
Big Biller is a product of Top Echelon, a company dedicated to helping recruiters make more placements.