These individuals’ contributions have been impactful and supportive of 2-10 HBW’s growth, earning them great recognition within the industry, among their peers and throughout 2-10 HBW at large.
DENVER, Colo. (PRWEB) July 20, 2018
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) recently announced the promotion of 12 of their sales representatives into the role of Senior Account Executive.
Senior Account Executives are top tier sales professionals at 2-10 HBW, representing the top 1% of sales within the organization. These individuals’ contributions have been impactful and supportive of 2-10 HBW’s growth, earning them great recognition within the industry, among their peers and throughout 2-10 HBW at large.
Senior Account Executives
1. Pam Hurt – Southeastern North Carolina
2. Heather Chumbler-Rich – Southern Arizona
3. Kelly Lukenda – Atlanta, Georgia
4. Colleen Smith-Marr – Louisville, Kentucky
5. Robbie Rivardo – Triad and Triangle areas, North Carolina
6. Sheryll Pyle – Virginia
7. Susan Beebe – Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Missouri
8. Kiah Stone – South Carolina/Savannah and Augusta, Georgia
9. Todd Marcell – East and West Valley Phoenix, Arizona
10. Robert Murray – Georgia
11. Lois Boggs – Dayton and Columbus, Ohio
12. Stacey Santroni – Delaware and New Jersey
About 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW)
For more than 38 years, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has been a market leader in helping homeowners protect one of life’s biggest investments. Whether you are in search of new construction structural warranties or systems and appliances coverage for new and existing homes, 2-10 HBW has the most comprehensive warranty programs available. Founded and based in Denver, Colorado, 2-10 HBW has covered over 5.8 million homes with their complete line of warranties, service contracts and risk management products. 2-10 HBW continues to partner with thousands of the nation’s finest real estate professionals, home builders and service contractors. For more information about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, please visit 2-10.com.