NEW YORK (PRWEB) June 09, 2020
79% of mobile users said they would not return to a site with poor performance.
Digital Silk, a global digital agency, explained the key elements of creating a faster mobile site in order to positively impact search engine ranking, bounce rates and conversion rates.
The five steps to speed up a mobile site are:
1. Create a lightweight mobile design through minimalism, simple navigation and more
2. Optimize everything including images, fonts, CSS and Java Script
3. Use browser caching to minimize new page loading time
4. Minify the website’s HTML by cleaning up the code
5. Build a website performance culture internally to constantly optimize
With over half of internet traffic coming from mobile, it is critical that businesses and marketers design and develop fast mobile site experiences, in any industry sector.
About Digital Silk: Digital Silk is a creative digital agency focused on growing brands online. From custom websites to digital marketing, Digital Silk creates SUPERIOR digital experiences to drive higher conversions, greater brand engagement & measurable results.