MIAMI (PRWEB) September 10, 2018
On September 27th, an audience of media, advertising, and content executives will gather in Miami for Horowitz’s 18th Annual Cultural Insights Forum, the media industry’s premier Hispanic and multicultural conference. The conference will be held at the brand new, state-of-the-art Telemundo Center in Miami as part of an ongoing, exclusive partnership with NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, the conference’s Platinum Venue Sponsor.
This year’s theme is Cracking the Code to Unlock Multicultural ROI. The day’s discussions will focus on all aspects of the Hispanic and multicultural media environment, including distribution, marketing, content development, and advertising.
Here are 7 great reasons to attend:
1. The Cultural Insights Forum is in Miami this year! Attendees can savor the last days of summer before the cold and grey of winter sets in, and as an added bonus they have the opportunity to check out the brand new Telemundo Center.
2. Learn from seasoned and innovative executives about how to Crack the Code to Unlock Multicultural ROI. The agenda includes top media, marketing, advertising, and product execs from Comcast, Charter, Telemundo, Liberty Latin America, Revolt, BBC Studios, Olympusat, Castalia, TV One, Dentsu Aegis Network, One Caribbean Television, Adobe, Ooyala, and more!
3. Network with execs from Comcast, Vevo, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Liberty Latin America, Charter, Discovery, Walmart, and more during the closing cocktail reception, sponsored by Vemox!
4. Exclusive, first-look access at the newest Horowitz research on Hispanic and multicultural audiences. Adriana Waterston, SVP, Insights & Strategy, will present Get Up to Code: New Tech, New Content, and the Never-ending Question for New Audiences, the latest on media trends, attitudes toward advertising, and best practices to reach and engage America’s diverse audiences.
5. Get the low-down on the pay TV and broadband industry in LatAm. Join Balan Nair, President & CEO of Liberty Latin America, during an exclusive fireside chat hosted by José Díaz-Balart, Anchor of “Noticias Telemundo” & “NBC Nightly News Saturday,” about the state of the multichannel industry in Latin America.
6. No fake news here. José Díaz-Balart will take the stage again, alongside Sara Fischer of Axios, to talk about the challenges of reporting news in today’s socially and racially charged climate, the continued importance of multicultural media, and looking forwarding to the upcoming mid-term elections.
7. Two lucky attendees will win an international trip for two! One attendee will win a trip for 2 to Paris, courtesy of TV5MONDE and one attendee will win a trip for 2 to Barbados, courtesy of One Caribbean Television.
For more information on the Forum and to register, visit: http://www.culturalinsightsforum.com. To request a press pass, please contact email@example.com.
About the Cultural Insights Forum
The Cultural Insights Forum is the premier event focused on telling the story, through research and insights, about America’s diverse audiences for content creators, content distributors, and advertisers. Each year, the event attracts executives from the media, advertising, and financial industries with exclusive access to the latest Horowitz consumer research, thought-provoking speakers and panels, excellent networking opportunities, and an emerging talent showcase featuring up-and-coming diverse content creators.
About Horowitz Research
Horowitz Research is a leading provider of consumer market research with an expertise in media and multicultural consumers. For more information: http://www.horowitzresearch.com.