These new hires demonstrate the caliber of talent that our company is capable of bringing together to deliver on our promise of engaging customers, employees and partners to help grow our clients' business.
Milwaukee (PRWEB) August 20, 2013
Following partnership announcements with industry leaders Bunchball and Box, social business agency 7Summits announces an expanded workforce, delivering on the demands of new clients and opportunities. In 2012, the company doubled its staff and is on track to do the same in 2013. The new hires join an already award-winning team, focused on driving results through online community creation, activation and adoption.
Among the new hires are:
- Adam Brown, Vice President, Client Managing Director: Brown manages relationships with a portfolio of key accounts, ensuring clients receive the exceptional quality of work they have come to expect with 7Summits. He also helps forge new relationships with prospective clients as part of the leadership team. He has more than 10 years of information technology and management experience from his work as Associate Director at Cognizant Technology Solutions and his previous experience with Spirian Technologies.
- Riz Ebrahim, Senior Director, Social Business Advisory Services: Ebrahim utilizes his vast experience with companies like Point B, Motorola Solutions and Acquity Group to further develop 7Summits’ social business delivery model. His strategy drives how 7Summits delivers change management and activation methodologies to its clients.
- Eric Flagel, Director of Alliances: Flagel oversees 7Summits’ expanding alliance base, implementing strategy for partner enablement. Through the management of 7Summits’ partner relationships, he propels 7Summits’ solution offering and marketing. He joins the team with more than 12 years of experience, establishing DataPath Communications, Inc. and serving as a manager at Johnson Controls.
- Kathleen O’Malley, Director of Talent Acquisition and Employee Excellence: O’Malley is charged with defining roles for the ever-growing 7Summits team and directing the agency’s culture. She comes to 7Summits with a wide range of experience, most recently serving as Director of Resources at Lyons Consulting Group.
- Daniil Vinokur, Senior Account Director: Vinokur has held key leadership roles delivering transformative, consumer-centric digital solutions for more than 11 years. He uses this experience to manage enterprise accounts for 7Summits, ensuring that the client and agency grow together successfully, achieving measurable results from social business. Vinokur’s past experience includes leadership positions at Razorfish and WHITTMANHART Interactive.
"These new hires demonstrate the caliber of talent that our company is capable of bringing together to deliver on our promise of engaging customers, employees and partners to help grow our clients' business," Paul Stillmank, CEO of 7Summits, said. "7Summits’ growth is directly related to the rapid adoption of social technology by large companies looking to benefit from the proven business value we are delivering. By adding talented and dedicated individuals to the team, we are primed to continue delivering the quality of service our clients expect and the transformative solutions they need."
7Summits’ commitment to producing high quality work and creating long-lasting relationships has earned it two awards so far this year. The company was named to the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s Future 50 list for the second year in a row, which celebrates the successes of fast-growing companies in the region. 7Summits also received an International Academy of the Visual Arts Communicator Award of Excellence in the Community Websites category for its work on the Penn Foster Community. The new community was created to help connect all of Penn Foster’s audiences.
To see 7Summits’ award-winning work, visit http://www.communicatorawards.com/winners/gallery/.
7Summits, http://www.7SummitsAgency.com, is a social business agency founded in 2009 to help companies engage customers, partners and employees to help grow their businesses. 7Summits solutions deliver top line revenue growth and bottom-line productivity improvement by focusing on both consumer influence and employee collaboration. The company works with numerous Fortune 500 brands to transform key business processes and become more fully networked enterprises. 7Summits offers deep expertise in social business strategy, community experience design, platform development and integration, as well as community activation.