ASI is announcing new resources (webcasts, whitepapers, and real-world success stories) particularly for small-staff organizations that need a new member or donor management system but aren’t sure where to start.
Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) October 08, 2015
Advanced Solutions International (ASI), a leading global provider of software and services for associations and not-for-profits, is announcing new resources (webcasts, whitepapers, and real-world success stories) particularly for small-staff organizations that need a new member or donor management system but aren’t sure where to start. Learn more at http://www.advsol.com/resourcespr.
The iMIS 20 Engagement Management System (EMS)™ is specially designed to help smaller associations and not-for-profits manage their data, websites, events, email broadcasts, online stores, fundraising and more in one affordable, easy-to-use system. Resources include:
ASI is presenting the following separate webcasts for smaller associations and fundraising organizations:
- iMIS 20 Overview for Small Associations
Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3 pm EST
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3 pm EST
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3 pm EST
Tuesday, December 1, 2015 3 pm EST
- iMIS 20 Fundraising Overview for Small Not-for-Profits
Thursday, October 22, 2015 2 pm EST
Thursday, November 19, 2015 2 pm EST
Client Success Stories
In working with more than 4,000 clients worldwide, ASI gathers success stories from association, fundraising clients of all sizes. Lab Rescue of the LRCP is an example of a small organization that has achieved big things with iMIS:
- Lab Rescue of the LRCP uses iMIS to manage all of their donor data. They chose iMIS in part because they could also use it to manage web content, their online store and self-service options on their website. Everything is integrated in one system, which helps them maximize their time. Since Lab Rescue started using iMIS, donor satisfaction levels are way up, partly because they can now easily send out thank yous and other regular communications faster and more frequently. Their small volunteer staff doesn’t have to juggle with numerous different spreadsheets any longer; they have more time for dog placements and fundraising, including a monthly giving program that offers a brand-new revenue and donor cultivation stream for the organization. Read the full testimonial and other client success stories.
ASI has updated and commissioned several new reports and whitepapers as part of its “Not-for-Profit Executive Guide” series that are filled with industry tips, trends, and best practices that smaller organizations can leverage:
- Proven Strategies For Evaluating Member/Donor Management Systems
- Real-Time, Real-World Mobile Strategies
- 2015 Global Benchmark Report on Membership Performance
- 2015 Global Benchmark Report on Fundraising Performance
Advanced Solutions International (ASI) is a recognized global, industry thought leader that focuses on helping associations and not-for-profits increase operational and financial performance through the use of best practices, proven solutions, and ongoing client advisement. Since 1991, ASI has served nearly 4,000 clients and millions of users worldwide, both directly and indirectly through a network of over 100 partners, and currently maintains corporate offices in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.