Need for effective testing measures due to increased design complexity is expected to drive market demand over the forecast period.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 27, 2014
The global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market is expected to reach USD 4.48 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased demand for consumer electronics is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increased design complexity due to adoption of system on chip has resulted in need for effective testing, which is expected to favorably impact the market.
Fluctuating demand for semiconductors is expected to pose a challenge to the growth of this market due to its adverse effects on the profitability of industry participants. Consolidated nature of the market may prove to be a barrier for industry growth. Expansion of wireless networks and significant developments in the manufacturing process of semiconductors are factors conducive for market growth over the next six years.
The report “Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Memory, Non-memory, Discrete), By Application (Automotive, Consumer, Defense, IT & Telecommunication) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment.
Request free sample of this report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment/request.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Non-memory ATE dominated the global market and accounted for over 75% of the overall market share in 2013. This is primarily due to increased proliferation of smartphones into the market, expansion of Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless communication standard, increased automotive demand, and growing number of microcontroller-based applications.
- IT & telecommunication accounted for over 50% of the overall market share in 2013, which can be attributed to the proliferation of computers, smartphones and tablets in the market and increased emphasis on effective communication. Automotive application sector is expected to witness significant growth owing to increased integration of sophisticated electronic devices in automobiles.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the market leader over the next six years, and accounted for over 70% of the market in 2013, owing to the presence of large number of semiconductor industries in the region and rapid technological advancements. RoW is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- Key industry participants include National Instruments Corp., LTX-Credence Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., Cal-Bay Systems, Aeroflex Inc., Anritsu Co., SPEA S.p.A, Advantest Corporation, Teradyne Inc., Advint LLC, and Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG among others.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Automated Test Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• Memory ATE
• Non-memory ATE
• Discrete ATE
- Automated Test Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• IT & Telecommunication
- Automated Test Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse all grand view research ongoing reports at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports.
Smart Homes Market Analysis By Application (Security, Lighting, Entertainment, Energy Management, HVAC) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Smart-Homes-Industry)
The global smart homes market is expected to reach USD 47.61 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Emphasis on reduced carbon emission and energy conservation are expected to be the key driving forces for the market over the forecast period. Favorable regulatory initiatives for implementing smart homes owing to their energy efficiency characteristics are further expected to positively impact the global market over the next six years.
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Market Analysis By Product (Standalone DPI, Integrated DPI), By Application (Government, Internet Service Providers, Enterprises, Education) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/deep-packet-inspection-market)
The global Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) market is expected to reach USD 4,711.3 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing penetration of mobile devices is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the next six years. DPI offers adequate bandwidth along with data security solutions and assists in prevention of malicious viruses and other malware, which is expected to drive global demand.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc