Improve your company's cash flow cycle and free up cash for project funding and future expansion.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
AccountSight, a leading global provider for business automation software, recognizes the challenges that businesses face in an increasingly competitive environment. Under constant pressure from vendors, contractors, customers and competitors, companies must look for ways to maximize profits by controlling costs, eliminating inefficiencies and increasing employee productivity. Fortunately, AccountSight provides a Software as a Service (SaaS) integrated solution for businesses to meticulously track time on projects, record expenses and invoice their clients seamlessly resulting in an improved cash flow cycle that frees up cash for project funding and future expansion.
“Businesses have come a long way from endlessly toiling over time cards and paper ledgers to the more sophisticated solution of automating their time entry and payments process,” said Anita Bist, VP of Marketing and Sales. “As a SaaS application, AccountSight goes a step further and provides easy access to users with an internet connection worldwide through any device. This functionality is particularly useful for businesses with employees who may be spread out or traveling and allows for best company practices and uniformity in the billing process.”
With its user-friendly and intuitive interface, AccountSight is very easy for users to get started right away. The workflow driven notifications help in quicker approvals for time and expenses from the managers. The following are key benefits to improve the business’ bottom line and productivity:
- Upload company time, expense and invoicing policies or add helpful links on the homepage to reduce billing errors by employees or contractors.
Simple Time Entry
- Users can track the amount of time down to the second on each task or project using the Stopwatch Timer. Especially helpful with multiple projects.
- Alternatively, users can just enter the number of hours spent on a particular task or project which can be then used to bill their clients.
- Users can copy time sheets from previously saved time sheets or upload from Excel.
- Company administrators can upload multiple timesheets for all users in the company.
Easy Expense Tracking
- Users can record the expenses incurred in fulfilling tasks and/or projects.
- There are pre-set expense categories such as airfare, restaurants, fuel or else the user can enter their own expense categories.
- The user can scan their receipts and attach them to the invoice when they bill the clients.
- Users can copy expenses from previously saved expenses or upload from Excel.
- Users can upload their logos, insert special notes and footers and customize the colors of the invoices to reflect their company or product branding.
- Users can bill in any currency.
- Use predefined billing rates or create ad hoc discounts and price adjustments.
- Create recurring invoices for added convenience.
- Time and sheet attachments are automatically combined and emailed along with the invoices which can save hours.
Helpful Approvals and Notifications
- Get time and expense approval from both company managers and clients.
- Configurable notifications and reminders for missed or delayed time, expenses and invoices.
- Users can see both invoiced and un-invoiced time and expenses.
- View powerful reports to analyze company accounts receivables. Slice and dice the data to improve productivity.
- Maintain billing history, run reports and export to Excel for analysis.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and Invoicing reports.
In the first quarter of 2014, AccountSight plans to continue adding more features to increase the robustness of the application including:
- Project Estimates
- Document Management and Collaboration
- A New and Improved iPhone, iPad and Android App
- QuickBooks Integration
- PayPal Integration with Invoices
AccountSight is a leading global provider for business automation software that shortens the accounts receivables timeframe, maximizes employee productivity and increases company profitability. Its flagship product is the easy to use online time tracking, expense recording and invoicing software ideal for small to mid-size businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique. For more information, please visit AccountSight.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $7.95 to $9.95/user. Volume discounts are available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.