Shape Shift is similar to the classic board game Perfection, but with a twist. If a match isn't made in time the shapes will shift positions.
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) December 20, 2013
Brain games developer Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of Shape Shift, a new Universal iOS app that joins Acuity Games’ growing line-up of brain games. Shape Shift is similar to the classic board game Perfection, but with a twist. If a match isn't made in time the shapes will shift positions. Players must quickly match all of the shapes before time runs out.
Shape Shift, like all Acuity Games apps, provides revolutionary brain health assessment that can help improve the brain health results of lifestyle choices and fight dementia. Acuity Games: Shape Shift is available on Apple’s iTunes App Store as a free download with minor feature limitations that can be removed via a $0.99 in-app purchase.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games’ brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Monthly and yearly Brain Health Assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Shape Shift: Match shapes before they shift positions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.