Total Recall was inspired by the MMSE (mini mental-state examination) question that requires patients to repeat a list of three objects and recall them later.
Pompton Plains, NJ (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
Brain games developer Acuity Games is pleased to announce the release of Total Recall, a new Universal iOS app that joins Acuity Games’ growing line-up of brain health assessment-based brain games.
Total Recall was inspired by the MMSE (mini mental-state examination) question that requires patients to repeat a list of three objects and recall them later. Total Recall enhances gameplay be allowing players to choose groups of words to recall, the number of words to recall, and the length of time prior to recalling words.
- Recall Delay: From 5 seconds to 12 hours.
- Group: 21 word groups plus Random and Shuffled.
- Grid Size: 9 grid sizes from 2x2 to 6x6.
- Number of Rounds: From 1 to 20 words to be recalled.
- Winning Matches: The number of correctly recalled words needed to win.
Total Recall, like all Acuity Games apps, provides revolutionary brain health assessment that can help improve the brain health results of lifestyle choices, helping to prevent dementia. Acuity Games: Total Recall is available on Apple’s iTunes App Store as a free download with minor feature limitations that can be removed via a $0.99 in-app purchase.
Learn more: http://acuity-games.com
About Acuity Games
People who weigh themselves are more successful at maintaining a healthy weight. Acuity Games’ brain games apply the same principle as a bathroom scale to help maintain a healthy brain. Monthly and yearly brain health assessment makes it incredibly easy to see changes to brain health. With up to 100 years of assessment, Acuity Games' Universal apps for iPhone and iPad motivate people to make the healthy lifestyle choices that maintain brain health. Acuity Games apps are a scale for your brain.
The current lineup of brain games includes:
- Concentration: Match sets of hidden letters, numbers or shapes.
- Edge Match: Match scrambled square puzzle tiles using colors and patterns.
- Flash 2: The classic game of Simon Says using flashes and sounds.
- Grid Guru: Tap tiles to repeat increasingly complex patterns.
- Matchematics: Match sets of unsolved math expressions.
- Shape Shift: Match shapes before they shift positions.
- Sudoku: Match every row, column, and 3x3 sub-grid with the numbers 1 to 9.
- Total Recall: Memorize words and attempt to recall them later.
- Word Crunch: Find words before the letter tiles get crunched.
- Word Hunt: Trace adjacent letters to form words of three letters or more.
- Word Warrior: Form words from previously highlighted lettered tiles.