San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
The Rock n’ Roll Gala for Autism is only three weeks away! Please join us on Friday, April 25, 2014, in San Rafael, CA from 7pm – 11pm for a unique opportunity to view an extraordinary private car museum of rare and classic cars. The evening will also provide dancing to Wonderbread 5, a delicious array of your favorite comfort food, and Sonoma County wines with a special tasting by Foyt Family Wines from the A.J. Foyt racing legacy. Purchase your tickets now before it sells out! Tickets and sponsorship packages are still available: http://www.anovaeducation.org. Location will be revealed upon ticket purchase.
Master of Ceremonies the Honorable Willie Brown, Jr., will be joined by Honorary Committee members that include Congressman Jared Huffman, Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, Marin County Supervisor Judy Arnold, Sonoma County Supervisor Mike McGuire, and Marin County Superintendent of Schools Mary Jane Burke in an effort to raise money to build a world-class autism school in Marin County. The lease on Anova’s current K-12 ACE Marin school will end in 18 months making their mission an urgent one.
- The Rock n’ Roll Gala for Autism is the ultimate grand finale to Autism Awareness Month and a major fundraiser for Anova’s CARE Campaign. 100% of the money raised at the Rock n’ Roll Gala for Autism will go toward finding a new campus.
- Seats are limited so we encourage you to buy your tickets now and be prepared to Rock for Autism! anova.ejoinme.org/rocknrollgala_tickets
- Guests can also purchase a Fast-track admission for an extra half-hour to peruse the vast car collection.
- Rock n’ Roll Gala for Autism Sponsors will be given exclusive admission to the “VIP Korbel Champagne Reception” from 6-7pm to mingle with our Honorary Committee and other event sponsors.
- Purchase raffle tickets during the Gala for eight exciting prizes that range from a romantic weekend at the famous Benbow Inn to a catered picnic for 10.
- Guests are encouraged to dress casually and valet parking will be provided.
Anova is Northern California’s only school with a specialized method for children with autism and related social, emotional, and behavioral needs. With autism now affecting one in 68 children, Anova’s services are needed more than ever. In addition to San Rafael, Anova has campuses in Santa Rosa and Concord, serving over 200 children and 500 families within 15 counties across the state. Anova implements a unique and highly effective model that was created by co-founder Andrew Bailey. Some students travel 50-100 miles one way each day to attend their schools and many families have moved from other parts of the country to enroll their child in their proprietary program.
Please support Anova in their endeavor to build a world-class autism school and continue to help as many Bay Area families as possible. The CARE Campaign is spearheaded by several Anova parents, members of the community, and elected officials that are enthusiastic about building a state-of-the art autism school and treatment center in Marin County. For more information, please visit: http://www.anovaeducation.org.
A special thanks to all of our Rock n’ Roll Gala for Autism Sponsors. Silver Sponsors: Anonymous ACE Marin parents, Anova Board of Directors, Barry and Marie Lipman, Steve and Patricia Mitsuoka, Rick and Sandra Wedge, and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc. Bronze Sponsors: Howard and Carol Berl, Fairway Design and Construction, Dave Hersh and April Parker Hersh, Stephen & Sandy Janachowski, Robert and Jane Kahan, Meisel & Krentsa Law, Michael Mitrani & Frannie Roche, Mike and Connie Tiret, and Vantreo Insurance. Media Sponsor: Marin Independent Journal. VIP Champagne Reception Sponsor: Korbel Champagne Cellars. CARE Campaign Supporters: George Lucas Family Foundation, Robert and Christina Morris Foundation, and Redwood Trust Employee Foundation.
Anova's Mission is to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders and learning differences. Our services are provided in school, community, and home environments, allowing individuals to function more independently, engage in meaningful relationships with others, and lead an improved quality of life. For more information, please visit: http://www.anovaeducation.org.