Brisbane, Australia (PRWEB) April 29, 2015
AvePoint, the established leader in enabling enterprise collaboration across platforms and devices, today announced its participation at the Asia Pacific Cities Summit & Mayors’ Forum (APCS), taking place July 5-8, 2015, in Brisbane, Australia. As the first confirmed supporter of Microsoft Australia’s major sponsorship and a worldwide CityNext partner, AvePoint will provide attendees with insight into how governments can adopt and optimise Microsoft technologies for their digitisation of citizen services and engagement.
“AvePoint is not only excited to join the Asia Pacific community to share best practices to reimagine government technology use, but also work with Microsoft to help build modernised cities around the world,” said Garth Luke, CEO, AvePoint ANZ. “Government agencies require unique tools to provide a more transparent view of their operations and engage better with citizens, and our Citizen Connect platform offers a path toward more inclusive and modern government collaboration.”
Visit AvePoint at the Microsoft Booth for New Government-Focused Solutions
Attendees can visit AvePoint at the Microsoft booth to meet with company subject matter experts and receive demonstrations to learn how the following AvePoint Innovative Business solutions enable agencies to improve citizen engagement while modernising operations today in order to better plan for tomorrow:
- AvePoint Citizen Services: Automate case management by allowing field officers, operational centers, and the citizens they support to input and manage requests from any device, anywhere, at any time.
- AvePoint Project Transparency: Facilitate awareness of public project information and current agency trends to core stakeholders by streamlining project management processes as well as allowing stakeholders to easily report on and disseminate valuable project data.
- AvePoint Podium: Provide consistent engagement and communication with all citizens through online meetings and surveys while monitoring and reviewing citizen social media sentiment trends.
- AvePoint Mobile Workforce: Implement a comprehensive mobile strategy that drives efficiency to deliver faster and better services to citizens by enabling productivity on-the-go and fostering multi-directional communication.
- AvePoint Case Management: Provide an all-in-one solution using the latest technologies to maximise resources, and deliver fast and responsive services to citizens by retiring inefficient, manual, or paper-based systems and processes.
- AvePoint Document Management: Establish effective information management and collaboration by providing timely access to data as well as multi-directional collaboration with appropriate compliance filters in place.
- AvePoint Grant Management: Simplify application processing while providing visibility into fund use and operational efficiency to ensure grants are awarded to those who need them most.
“We are excited to have AvePoint join us in presenting our vision of supporting our cities, regions, and states to be at the forefront of innovation, to drive future growth and international competitiveness,” said Michael Gration, Public Sector Director, Microsoft Australia. “We believe in safer, smarter, healthier, educated, and modern cities. That’s why Microsoft launched the CityNext initiative in 2013 – empowering our governments, business, and citizens to create more sustainable, prosperous, and economically competitive cities.”
For more information on dates, times, and locations of all AvePoint activities at the Asia Pacific Cities Summit & Mayors’ Forum, please visit the event website.
AvePoint is the established leader in enabling enterprise collaboration across platforms and devices. Focusing on helping enterprises in their digitisation journey to enable their information workers to collaborate with confidence, AvePoint is first to market with a unique solution that centralises access and control of information assets residing in disparate collaboration and document management systems on-premises and in the cloud. AvePoint solutions and services aim to bring together business, IT, as well as compliance and risk officers to serve key business objectives such as big data, cloud integration, compliance, enterprise content management, and mobile data access monitoring.
Founded in 2001 and based out of Jersey City, NJ, AvePoint serves more than 13,000 organisations in five continents across all industry sectors, with focused practices in the energy and utilities; financial services; healthcare and pharmaceuticals; and public sector industries. AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner, Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner and winner of 2014 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award in Public Safety and National Security, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships. AvePoint is privately held and backed by Goldman Sachs and Summit Partners.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners