AvePoint Timeline Enterprise gives organizations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM the functionality they are looking for, allowing for customization of their CRM processes, all while enabling collaboration with confidence.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, announced today the general availability of AvePoint Timeline Enterprise for Microsoft Dynamics, designed for managing CRM activity while improving user productivity and customer communications.
All organizations use their CRM systems differently to support their unique business processes. AvePoint Timeline Enterprise enables administrators to manage and organize their records based on how their organization uses CRM as well as the user’s role, providing for better control of the information that the CRM users see by keeping it business specific.
AvePoint Timeline Enterprise enhances user productivity and customer relationship management by allowing organizations to:
- View and Manage CRM Activity on the Go – Swiftly load, navigate, and browse all activities associated with out of the box or custom records on your mobile device
- Improve CRM User Productivity – Customize AvePoint Timeline Enterprise views for various roles in your organization to better support their visibility into, and interaction with, customers or business processes
- Enhance Customer Communications – Quickly access customer contact information and utilize Microsoft Lync or Skype integration to place calls directly from AvePoint Timeline
- Optimize CRM Record Management – Mark important actions, events, or milestones within an account to better track activity cycles, effectiveness, and response times, and ensure the most up-to-date information is available through both AvePoint Timeline Enterprise and Dynamics CRM
- Present CRM data on Windows 7 and Windows 8 devices.
“Organizations are constantly looking for ways to better manage customer data and improve customer satisfaction, all while attempting to optimize their own business productivity,” said Dmitry Kagansky, Vice President, Enterprise Applications, Mobility, AvePoint. “AvePoint Timeline Enterprise gives organizations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM the functionality they are looking for, allowing for customization of their CRM processes, all while enabling collaboration with confidence.”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organizations across 88 countries achieve SharePoint success since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions that enable organizations to collaborate with confidence.
AvePoint Timeline Enterprise is generally available today, Tuesday September 10. For more information on AvePoint Timeline Enterprise, or any of AvePoint’s other Microsoft Dynamics CRM offerings, please visit the AvePoint website.
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers – including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
To follow AvePoint on social media, please visit our website.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.