One of the aspects of these acquisitions that I am most proud of is that we have retained more than 90% of the employees of the companies we have acquired and the first acquisition was over six years ago.
Addison, IL (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
B2B Industrial Packaging just announced a major campaign to acquire packaging and fastener-related companies. The campaign is fueled by a series of successful acquisitions that have made a major contribution to the company’s meteoric growth.
B2B Industrial Packaging President Bill Drake said, “One of the aspects of these acquisitions that I am most proud of is that we have retained more than 90% of the employees of the companies we have acquired and the first acquisition was over six years ago. The remaining 10% either retired or chose not make the move. In addition, we have learned a lot from each other and the business is much stronger as a result.”
The company is actively seeking additional packaging and fastener-related company acquisitions. Candidates will be strong in the strap, stretch film, fastener, and related products markets; have annual revenue between $1 million and $20 million; and be located within a 100-mile radius of Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Kansas City, or Charlotte, NC.
B2B Industrial Packaging’s growth has made the company a contender for Crain’s annual list of the 50 fastest growing companies in Chicago for the past three years—with revenue nearly tripling over the last five years alone. And growth continues—month-over-month gross profit has been up 62 percent so far this year.
The company also received a Chicago Daily Herald Business Excellence Award this year, in part because of their dedication to retaining the employees of the companies they acquire.
Mike Manthei has been the Regional Sales Manager at B2B Industrial Packaging since his company was bought by 10 months ago. “Anytime there is a merger all of the employees are nervous about relocating and whether they will be able to keep their jobs,” he said. “Industrial made it clear from the beginning that they wanted to retain all of the employees in the merger and leverage what we were good at. They kept their word. We went from a relatively small family owned company to a $60 million company with more resources and more products to offer our clients. The other employees were very welcoming and management worked hard to integrate our company cultures. They had a lunch for everyone on the first day so that so that we could meet each other in a social atmosphere and then they invited us to a baseball game to help us build those relationships outside the office. The bottom line is that they did an outstanding job merging the two companies. It was definitely a good move for me and my colleagues.”
The company has an excellent track record of negotiating deals that meet the needs of the owner or owners. B2B Industrial Packaging Vice President Pat Yonkus, said, “Acquisitions are a key component of our strategy. We will take a serious look at any company that meets our criteria.” The company has already acquired Western Metals, Pac Fast, the Lesker Company, and Anasco. For more information contact Bill Drake directly at 630-396-6203 or email email@example.com.
Servicing more than 6,000 active clients, B2B Industrial Packaging sells a full range of packaging equipment and supplies including steel strapping, stretch film, and fasteners to clients primarily in the Central Great Lakes, the Central Plains, California, Texas, North Carolina, and Mexico. B2B Industrial Packaging is unique in that it also operates a state-of-the-art strapping and fastener tool repair facility that services the entire U.S.