Our brand promise—“Guiding you forward”—articulates who Beacon Trust is, what we do and what we believe in. It speaks to our inherent drive to deepen every client relationship, to make every client’s experience enriching and productive.
Morristown, NJ (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Beacon Trust Company, a subsidiary of The Provident Bank, has announced the launch of its newly-designed website, LinkedIn page and logo to support and promote its brand promise of “Guiding you forward.”
“Our brand promise—'Guiding you forward'—articulates who Beacon Trust is, what we do and what we believe in,” said James Nesci, President of Beacon Trust. “It speaks to our inherent drive to deepen every client relationship, to make every client’s experience enriching and productive.”
The new Beacon Trust logo, featuring the tagline “Guiding you forward,” reflects a modern interpretation of a guiding light as depicted in the company’s previous and well-known “lighthouse” logo.
Beacon’s new website, located at the same URL as before (http://www.BeaconTrust.com), is designed with a fresh look and more user-friendly navigation and includes the latest information about its services. The website also features financial news, events, and market commentary that will be continuously updated.
New features and highlights include:
- Updated look: Engaging page design features stunning full-bleed imagery.
- Interactive calendar: Visitors can schedule appointments with one of Beacon’s Wealth Advisors directly from the site.
- Live chat: Visitors can access a live representative during business hours or leave a message during off hours.
- News feed: An automated “Financial News” section allows customers to catch up on the latest market news and headlines.
- Employee profiles: Clients and prospects can view photo montages and learn more about the people who make up Beacon Trust, fostering a personal connection.
- Proprietary research: Clients can view market commentary and proprietary research content in the “Commentary” section.
The company’s new LinkedIn page, located at http://www.linkedin.com/company/beacon-trust, is meant to activate and foster personal connections between the Beacon Trust team and its clients, prospects and peers in the industry.
About Beacon Trust Company
Beacon Trust Company (http://www.beacontrust.com) is a limited purpose trust company based in Morristown, New Jersey. As a wholly owned subsidiary of The Provident Bank, Beacon Trust offers a full suite of wealth management, family office, trust and estate, and tax planning services. With $5.3 billion in deposits, The Provident Bank (http://www.ProvidentNJ.com) serves its customers via a network of full-service branches throughout northern and central New Jersey. The Provident Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:PFS), which reported assets of $7.3 billion as of September 30, 2013.