It’s my hope that this new article on our website will help spread awareness, especially when it comes to reaching people who need help and support to break free of synthetic drug addiction and live happy, healthy, sober lives.
(PRWEB) July 16, 2014
Best Drug Rehabilitation, which offers treatment programs and believes that having family close by during a stay in rehab can make a big difference in whether or not the process is successful, has launched a new article on its website that explores the dangers of synthetic drugs.
The new article, which is available at http://www.bestdrugrehabilitation.com/drugs/synthetic/synthetic-drugs-are-mad/, looks at:
- An overview of synthetic drug addiction
- Various types of synthetic drugs
- Synthetic drug issues in the news
- How and why synthetic drug use and abuse is rising
- Current and pending legislation related to synthetic drugs
- Signs and symptoms of addiction to synthetic drugs
- Physical, emotional and mental effects of synthetic drug use
- The socio-economic impact of drug use in our communities
- The dangers of continued synthetic drug abuse and the importance of immediate treatment
- The stages of recovery, including withdrawal and detoxification
- The importance of after-care to prevent relapse
“As we focus on rampant prescription drug abuse, the spreading heroin epidemic, and the staggering rates of alcohol abuse especially among children, many people overlook the fact that synthetic drugs are just as serious and severe an issue,” commented Best Drug Rehabilitation’s CEO Per Wickstrom. “It’s my hope that this new article on our website will help spread awareness, especially when it comes to reaching people who need help and support to break free of synthetic drug addiction and live happy, healthy, sober lives.”
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Best Drug Rehabilitation
Best Drug Rehabilitation offers treatment programs, and believes that having family close by during a stay in rehab can make a big difference in whether or not the process is successful. Led by CEO Per Wickstrom, Best Drug Rehabilitation also understands that recovering from an addiction is an intense emotional and physical challenge, and as such provides clients with a comfortable and private space that is safe and free of anxiety. Ultimately, Best Drug Rehabilitation offers recovery geared to the personalized needs of each client, which is an option that makes the chance for long-term success much more likely.
Learn more at http://www.bestdrugrehabilitation.com/