Business owners using ezCheckPrinting get a Mac version to print checks in house for office accommodation.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 10, 2014
Macintosh users are now accommodated to print business checks in house easily when utilizing ezCheckPrinting check writer. Halfpricesoft.com developers have created this software to give small business owners a new way to save both time and money when printing checks or reports on MAC machines.
Halfpricesoft.com also added many new unique features to the MAC version of ezCheckPrinting check writer for business owners who would like a less expensive way to promote their business. By using the latest ezCheckPrinting, customers can add a personalized logo with the business information as a way of promoting the business without all of the cost. Halfpricesoft.com has also added new features to also include Windows 8.1 compatibility and network version compatibility for Windows version.
“Business owners using ezCheckPrinting get a Mac version to print checks in house for office accommodation,” Halfpricesoft.com Founder Dr. Ge said.
This check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer, for Windows system only), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/mac-check-writer/check-printing-software-mac.asp.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.