Quickbooks customers are never left behind when updates or new features are added to ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Many customers purchasing new software applications have felt deserted after the purchase was completed. Left behind with no customer support or information on software. Team members at Halfpricesoft.com have never left a customer behind! Our highest priority to Quickbooks customers using ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo is to ensure that help is always available for the software updates, features, or for problem solving.
“Quickbooks customers are never left behind when updates or new features are added to ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo.” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
Once installed, the Virtual Printer allows customers to export check information from Quicken or QuickBooks and the Virtual Printer software converts the data for use by ezCheckPrinting and the check is printed automatically. QB Customers save money by printing check and bank information, along with the company logo and customized check layout on blank check stock rather than using expensive pre-printed checks.
There is no update cost for this compatibility. Therefore, ezCheckPrinting remains one of the most easy-to-use and affordable check writers on the market. Non-QuickBooks customers can easily run ezCheckPrinting as a stand-alone PC check writer on Windows 10. ezCheckPrinting Windows version works on Windows 98/NT/Me/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, 32-bit/64-bit system or MAC machine installed with Virtual Machine or Parallels.
The feature benefits are listed below:
- Print checks and stubs on blank stock in one step from QuickBooks desktop version, network version and online version.
- Print pre-printed check with MICR encoding to fill in manually later
- Print checks with logo, signature and extra labels.
- Print check draft to collect fund via phone, fax and internet
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
- Print unlimited professional checks on both blank stock
- Print checks with MICR encoding line
- Supports unlimited bank accounts
- Print checks with logo and signature
- Print check with stubs
- Supports check-on-Top, check-in-middle, check-at-bottom and 3-check-per-page formats
- Print multiple checks with one click
- Write recurring checks easily
- Supports draft check printing
- Allows for data export and import
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, customer needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. Potential customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.